~~My Little Treesje Family~~

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
I have never posted a family shot before, but I just had to share my little (and growing. . . ) Treesje family!!

First up. . . My "new to me" Chocolate Monaco. Ooooh, how I have loved the Monaco since I saw Kristen Cavallari sporting her black one. Let me just say that Treesje's Chocolate leather is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So tonal and soft. . .

Without further adieu. . .

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

Sorry. . . kinda blurry. . . shouldn't have had that coffee. . . :P

Next up. . . Lemon Mini Asher. Perfect shade of yellow. . . not too mustardy and not too "in your face"!

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

Next up. . . Grey Mini Asher. . . I'm so in love with this color/leather that well. . . let's just leave it at "I love her"! LOL!! I adopted her from my TPFBFF HGG!!! :hugs:

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Bag, I love them all! Your Treesjes are so friggin adorable for words.. :cry: :love::heart: I heart the Monaco so much. the Lemon Asher is such a cutie and I LOVE LOVE the way your Gray Asher slouches, so yummy! and of course, your Navy is divine! Heart the Black Asher, too. What a beautiful family!! Aw, they're so cute!! I can't stress that enough, so so so cute!! :heart: :faint:

Baghag.....I am so jealous. Your Treesje collection is amazing! I'm so glad grey is in such good hands bestie :hugs:
She's so slouchy and perfect
My black is just as slouchy as that. I need to use navy more and get it all broken in too.
I think I need some chocolate leather too.......yum!