My little Hermès Collection (lots of pics) & a Brief Intro

Arrrghhhh!!!!!! I want this SO BAD!

attachment.php

My first (and only H bag) is a 30 cm Raisin Clemence Lindy and I love her so much! But I can't seem to get my hands on that elusive clover!!!!

Lovely pieces! Congrats!

Moonstar love your collection!! Even the non-H bags that you have are classy and practical. Your lindy is stunning! I agree the more you see it the more it grows on you. :smile: charms are pretty too. I want to come play in your closet lol

Beautiful collection. The Bolide is a bag that I have also had on my wish list and I am just drooling over the colour of your Lindy. Congrats and thank you for sharing with us.

Welcome!! Congratulations on acquiring such lovely items. Both your Bolide and Lindy are beautiful! And thanks for sharing your story. Loved reading how you came to choose each item.

I wish I didn't open your thread....:sweatdrop:!!! I recently thought alot about getting RAISIN LINDY!!! OMG! My heart stopped when I saw your raisin Lindy! I NEED ONE JUST LIKE YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:
attachment.php

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments ... it was fun to share my little collection with you all. :smile:

Here's a question ... is there a reference somewhere that shows what year each charm came out? I know I've seen a year reference for the Cadenas, but I've never come across something like that for the charms?

Arrrghhhh!!!!!! I want this SO BAD!

attachment.php

My first (and only H bag) is a 30 cm Raisin Clemence Lindy and I love her so much! But I can't seem to get my hands on that elusive clover!!!!

Lovely pieces! Congrats!

I'm so "lucky" (haha) that I found that clover charm. I had seen it on the 'bay and couldn't decide if I should go for it, then it ended and I was so disappointed I hadn't jumped on it. BUT "luckily" a few weeks later it came up again and this time I made sure to BIN right away! :smile:

i think it is in the $500's.
great charm- love it on the lindy and the bolide.

Yes, the charm is on the Hermès website for those interested and it's listed at $495 in Palladium. I currently use mine as a keychain.

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...04&topCategoryId=58004&parentCategoryId=58009