My lazy "reveal"

Congrats wigglytuff!! I like how they look with the ancre ring (I think that's what it's called).

I'm glad you're feeling better. I just got off antibiotics myself.

they are gorgeous! congrats! they r perfect for springtime in NYC!

thank you!!! i thought so too. i really think i am in love with the H pocket squares, and they are nice to my budget!

Congrats wigglytuff!! I like how they look with the ancre ring (I think that's what it's called).

I'm glad you're feeling better. I just got off antibiotics myself.

what i hate most about antibiotics is NOT BEING ABLE TO DRINK!!! its so cruel.

i was being lazy yesternday and that is unfair to the beauty of these silks.
so here is updated reveal with high quality pic in natural light

p1100098q.jpg

p1100099.jpg

p1100100q.jpg

Wiggly: I hope you're feeling better today !!

Wow, those lovely silks. They are perfect Spring scarves. I'm drawn to your etoupe (grey border?) one. Can you tell me the name so I can ask my SA to do a search ?

Thanks for sharing. I love buying pocket squares since it is an 'orange' indulgence that I can afford more often.

Wiggly: I hope you're feeling better today !!

Wow, those lovely silks. They are perfect Spring scarves. I'm drawn to your etoupe (grey border?) one. Can you tell me the name so I can ask my SA to do a search ?

Thanks for sharing. I love buying pocket squares since it is an 'orange' indulgence that I can afford more often.

i checked my receipt and a the name is not listed this is what is listed

Gavroche Twill 100% 1 130.00 130.00
H891645S Color: Gris/Sable/Marron Glace

i think the part in bold is an ID or POS lookup number. so that should help.

edit: it is now on the hermes site:

Gaucho
Silk twill pocket square (16"x16")
Ref. 891645S07
$130.00

Last edited:
Wiggly: You're super fast !! Funny that I actually bought a Gaucho but I can't recognize it when I saw yours. Mine was purple and I'm not too excited but SA said it contrasts well with the mustard jacket I had on.

Now that I saw your CW, I'll bring it back and have her locate that for me. I think I'll have more use of that than purple in Spring and Summer.

I hope you don't mind being twins with me !! gaucho is such a classic design.

Wiggly: You're super fast !! Funny that I actually bought a Gaucho but I can't recognize it when I saw yours. Mine was purple and I'm not too excited but SA said it contrasts well with the mustard jacket I had on.

Now that I saw your CW, I'll bring it back and have her locate that for me. I think I'll have more use of that than purple in Spring and Summer.

I hope you don't mind being twins with me !! gaucho is such a classic design.

no of course not!!

i was surprised too when i saw it in other colorways this Gaucho can look so DIFFERENT between colorways. it really is a great first hermes silk because it has so depth and is so versatile. i didnt really like it in other colorways but they are starting to grow on me more and more. i think i will simply HAVE to pick it up in another colorway. i think it is really good first colorway multiple because of its depth and difference.

Wiggly: Congrats on starting your first H silk. You just went down a slippery road !! :yahoo:

I didn't have the time to look at the other CW of Gaucho but I love the pattern so much that I'll get another one --> just not my purple. I'm definitely switching it to Gris.

Check out this new one on H.com:

Bibliothèque
Silk twill pocket square (16"x16")
Ref. 892415S10

I'm waiting for mine to arrive tomorrow. It will be my first B&W scarf. The pattern is georgous and I would love to order it in a different CW.

So far I've four Pocket Squares and planning to own one of each color. It is an addict hard to break and I'll probably be liquidating some of my Ferragamo and LV for more H funds.