My lazy "reveal"

Wiggly: Congrats on starting your first H silk. You just went down a slippery road !! :yahoo:

I didn't have the time to look at the other CW of Gaucho but I love the pattern so much that I'll get another one --> just not my purple. I'm definitely switching it to Gris.

Check out this new one on H.com:

Bibliothèque
Silk twill pocket square (16"x16")
Ref. 892415S10

I'm waiting for mine to arrive tomorrow. It will be my first B&W scarf. The pattern is georgous and I would love to order it in a different CW.

So far I've four Pocket Squares and planning to own one of each color. It is an addict hard to break and I'll probably be liquidating some of my Ferragamo and LV for more H funds.

i know i am thinking about liquidating some of my LV for more H funds.

Also i LOVE LOVE the Bibliotheque... but i really want to see it in other colorways or do is that the only color option?

Very lovely silks, wiggly - congrats! I had Gaucho in a 90 twill (from eBay) and the drycleaner lost it. He paid - when
AmEx charged him for it, plus the cost of the cleaning. :tdown: to that cleaner, and :tup: to AmEx!

Enjoy your pochettes - glad to hear you're feeling better!:yahoo:

Very lovely silks, wiggly - congrats! I had Gaucho in a 90 twill (from eBay) and the drycleaner lost it. He paid - when
AmEx charged him for it, plus the cost of the cleaning. :tdown: to that cleaner, and :tup: to AmEx!

Enjoy your pochettes - glad to hear you're feeling better!:yahoo:
thank you so much

wow!! that really sucks... i have been learning how to wash my own silks because i am soooo afraid of this very thing. and sometimes, particularly with older or limited edition items they are not easily if all replaced.

Wiggly: Wow, you've nerves of steel to wash your own silks. I tried it many years ago on a Ralph Lauren scarf with Woolite and the colors started running as soon as it got wet.

Can you show us how you do it ? You're right about the old silks and of course getting lost at the dry cleaners.