My latest reveals...

Thank you ladies, I was considering taking the cracked bays back as the care card says it's very delicate, and already the silver is wearing off the handles. But I decided to stop being so uptight and to just enjoy it, as that's what it's for and not meant to sit in it's dustbag in the wardrobe :biggrin:

Excellent modeling pics Fuzzy! I LOVE your choc Bays, omg it's so gorgeous! Then I saw your silver one and nearly drooled all over my laptop. WOW, what a beautiful bag!

I admire your decision to get using silver Bays. A bag that amazing needs to be shown off!!!

Excellent modeling pics Fuzzy! I LOVE your choc Bays, omg it's so gorgeous! Then I saw your silver one and nearly drooled all over my laptop. WOW, what a beautiful bag!

I admire your decision to get using silver Bays. A bag that amazing needs to be shown off!!!

Thanks klp :biggrin: Yes it is no shrinking violet in the bag world. The lady on the tills at M&S today was giving it a good look when I placed it on the counter to get my purse out...she didn't say anything but the look said it all :greengrin: