My latest reveals...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's the choc bay I got yesterday :nuts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my cracked metallic bays, which I've had about 4-5 weeks, but never modelled...albeit not very well :nuts:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    ooooooooh I love them BOTH!!!!

The choco is a total classic, and the cracked metallic - WOW!

Congratulations :smile:

3. Fuzzy, i like the choc but the silver is just amazing. I would never had considered that bag but in your modelling pics it looks brlliant

4. I love the chocolate bays!!

2 new mulberry bags, big congratulations!

5. wow congra! cracked metallic is just fab! it looks great on you!!!

6. Oooh the Silver Bays is gorg! :drool: and Choco looks v plush, congrats again they both look fab on you :biggrin:

7. Wow Fuzzyfelt - well worth the wait for the metallic Bays & the Choc one also is lush!!

Lucky you!

8. Thank you all, I love them both! :love: I have to give it a rest for a while now, or I'll end up penniless and on the streets...with designer bags! Hehe

9. The cracked metallic is just tdf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both are gorgeous but the cracked metallic is just so striking! Both great choices and both lovely on you.

10. Thanks for the great pics of both. I think that if I had to choose my favourite I would go for the choccy one but it would be very hard as the metallic finish is so striking.

11. Two really gorgeous bags-well done:biggrin:

12. Wow amazing contrast, both fab and gorgeous on different reasons - looks lovely on you congrats!!!!!!!!!!

13. They both look super fab on you hunny, love both to bits congrats xxx

14. The cracked metallic is just tdf!! Serious bag lust here :drool:

15. 2 gorgeous bays and congrats!