My Latest Collection and its not even out in stores yet.......TONS OF PIXS!!!!!!!

OMG!!! :drool::drool::drool: I love everything! You are SOOO lucky you got the Denim Neo Cabby, not to mention that your SA was willing to sell you stuff early! Modelling pics please!

Today I went to my local LV store for an afternoon of feasting on those gorgeous babies since I have nothing to do at hm. Actually I do not have any intention to buy anything at this moment, however....alas....when I saw her, I just had to own her!!!!:wtf: ITS TDF! The SA who attended to me was called Jeremy and he was very sweet, took his time to explain the usage of this baby as well as presented me with lots of other alternatives... In fact I was thinking of coming back another day while I pondered at home (as I do not want to make a impulsive buy) but my legs just won't bulge to leave the store.... So while I was pondering and browsing ard the store, I saw this lady walking in dressed very casually and she mumbled a few words to another SA. With nothing to do except still pondering on whether shld I get her(the bag) or not, my eyes followed the other SA and the lady to the back of the store...and guess wat, the SA took out 2 NEO CABBIES and the lady carried it on her arm and although I was glimpsing from a corner I was like, OMG its stunning and I MUST have it!!!!!! And so I asked sweet Jeremy if he has another piece of that Neo and he said Yes.... So, back to my pondering right, yes i bought the 1st baby and also my 1st NEO CABBY which will only be launched on 21st July... My poor SA begged me not to use it yet since it is not officially launched else he will get a scolding from the management so I said ok, no problem..:okay:And so , here you go, my fellow TPFers, tons of pixs for your feasting pleasures.....:yahoo::yahoo:I am so over the moon now!!!!!!!! :nuts:

You are so LUCKY....Ia m at the top of the list at my LV for this bag. I can't wait. Guess I have to...enjoy it's beautiful.