My latest accessories!

thanks everyone! :biggrin:

Hi Sandra,

I think your collection is one of the best on this forum!

When you have time, would you post pics on how you use the bandeau? THanks. I am relatively new to LV and would love to learn some insights from you!

awww thanks! :love:

i just got home, and it's too dark to take good photos now, but i'll take them tomorrow and post them up :yes:

Oh goodness your collection always makes me :drool:
you have the most amazing taste!!!

Love the 2 hearts - I had my hands on an MC one and passed it up as well :sad:

Any chance you could snap a picture when you have time of your rose bandeau against a damier piece?
I'm debating about getting either a saleya or speedy (30) in the damier but would have to get something to snaz it up a bit and think this bandeau might just be the perfect choice!!

Any word on the job front? Hoping you'll hear good news soon!

as i mentioned above, it's too dark right now to take good photos, so i'll take them tomorrow and post them up.

as for the job, i just called to do a follow-up today, and they're STILL interviewing people because they couldn't interview them earlier. so it's going to be a looooooong process.

someone find me a husband i.e. green card!:roflmfao:

as promised last night, here are photos of the bandeaux on my bags. i tried to cover different ground and show how they look on different kinds of bags. someone let me know if there was anything i didn't cover.

Etoile on Damier and LVOE on Monogram

bandeaux001.jpg

Etoile on white/Vernis and LVOE on Damier

bandeaux003.jpg

Etoile and LVOE both on Monogram

bandeaux006.jpg

Etoile and Monogram both on black bags

bandeaux007.jpg

Oh Thank you for the updated pics!
Love the Etoile against the Damier!!!!!

Well i love each of the shots but this is the push I needed to add a Damier piece to my collection. :tup: