My last shopping of the year **heaps of pics**

Thank you ladies for sweet words, yeah they have ring too but it's too bulky for me. I would rather get another bracelet than getting a ring.

Next year will get discontinued pieces ..

Woo Hoo... Congrats Bags!!:yes: Nice pics!!!!!!!!

I knew you were waiting to get your new Azur....just found this thread this a.m. It's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

I'm thinking I'm going to get both the Mini Lin Speedy and Azur Speedy. LOL! Gotta make a call first. LOL! I've been contemplating these 2 bags since yesterday. Actually...for a few wks. But "hardcore" contemplating since yesterday! LOL!!

If I go thru w/ these 2 Speedies....I'll be at 7 total. (If I don't change my mind onto something else...LOL) Right now...it's a go. LOL!!

Darn speedies, are SOOOO addictive!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SPEEDIES!!

Neway..Congrats again fellow "Speedy Lover"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho:

Woo Hoo... Congrats Bags!!:yes: Nice pics!!!!!!!!

I knew you were waiting to get your new Azur....just found this thread this a.m. It's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

I'm thinking I'm going to get both the Mini Lin Speedy and Azur Speedy. LOL! Gotta make a call first. LOL! I've been contemplating these 2 bags since yesterday. Actually...for a few wks. But "hardcore" contemplating since yesterday! LOL!!

If I go thru w/ these 2 Speedies....I'll be at 7 total. (If I don't change my mind onto something else...LOL) Right now...it's a go. LOL!!

Darn speedies, are SOOOO addictive!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SPEEDIES!!

Neway..Congrats again fellow "Speedy Lover"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho:

Thanks...LOL gotta love speedies!!

Yes..you should get both I hope you will fine Azur. What size of Azur are you thinking about?

7 speedies LOL..I hope you get them so I can show DH that I am not crazy :roflmfao: :roflmfao: . I am so happy that speedy shape is one of his favorite shape, I know I can get more...

Thanks...LOL gotta love speedies!!

Yes..you should get both I hope you will fine Azur. What size of Azur are you thinking about?

7 speedies LOL..I hope you get them so I can show DH that I am not crazy :roflmfao: :roflmfao: . I am so happy that speedy shape is one of his favorite shape, I know I can get more...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, you are NOT, (I repeat) NOT crazy:P ...see, it's normal! :wacko: LOL!! (Oops, wrong smilie!)HAHA! :roflmfao:

Ya, I just LOVE the shape of the Speedy. Yep, "you and I" both need MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE speedies! LOL!!!:yes: :yes:

Umm, I'm gonna go w/ the 30. Visually I think the 25 is really super cute!! But then for me I like to be able to throw a mag inside and also have extra room for whatever else I may need to throw in. Sometimes a book, or sons PSP, a camera, etc. I just like knowing I have more room. Sooooo....30s the magic number for me! All my other speedies are 30, except of course my cerise...and my epi speedy.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, you are NOT, (I repeat) NOT crazy ...see, it's normal! :wacko: LOL!! (Oops, wrong smilie!)HAHA! :roflmfao:

Ya, I just LOVE the shape of the Speedy. Yep, "you and I" both need MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE speedies! LOL!!!:yes:

Umm, I'm gonna go w/ the 30. Visually I think the 25 is really super cute!! But then for me I like to be able to throw a mag inside and also have extra room for whatever else I may need to throw in. Sometimes a book, or sons PSP, a camera, etc. I just like knowing I have more room. Sooooo....30s the magic number for me! All my other speedies are 30, except of course my cerise...and my epi speedy.

LOL :roflmfao: You are so funny!!We could be good buddy IRL

I thought about getting 30 but 25 was calling my name at the time :roflmfao: Gee..if I talk like this to DH, he really thinks I am crazy..yeah..the bag is calling my name lol:roflmfao: :rolleyes:

LOL :roflmfao: You are so funny!!We could be good buddy IRL

I thought about getting 30 but 25 was calling my name at the time :roflmfao: Gee..if I talk like this to DH, he really thinks I am crazy..yeah..the bag is calling my name lol:roflmfao: :rolleyes:

Haha!! Thx!! Ya, Bags...."Speedy buddies"! Imagine the trouble we could get into. YIPE! Scary!:wtf:

LOL...my dh is no help...he's like get the Mini Lin. Like your dh he also likes my speedy bags. I get a bit nervous w/ the baggy/saggy part of the mini lin...but then again I LOVE the colors, the idea of it being different material, also a different line to collect. Dh's like just put a mag on the bottom and it should be fine. Hmm...Sounds good.:yes:

LOL, darn speedies....Yep, I've heard that "calling" as well....:rolleyes: (maybe I should plug my ears..??) NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!:graucho:

oooh lalaaaaa :P lovely collection, really! i like your outfit, too. i wasn't into that line of LV print, but now that i see how well you pull it off, i'm actually thinking it's not as bad as i thought before. :yes: