My last shopping of the year **heaps of pics**

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally I could pick up my Azur, I paid for them last week. I wanted to pick them up along with my clear inclusion bracelet so here they are
    I also picked up Icons book....

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't think I would stack the bracelet but to give you an idea how it's like when Beige GM and clear PM together:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Speedy family plus Gus

[​IMG]

2. When you say end of the year, you go all out! Beautiful Azur and I loooove your top!

3. Gorgeous collection, love the azur awww look at Gus, he doesn't look mad today:P He's so adorable

4. i love the speedy azur!

5. Congrats! You look amazing!

6. Nita, congrats on your Azur bags, I love them and the bracelet!!! You're so lucky you can wear summer clothes-I'm so jealous!!! Wear them in good health!!! :smile: PS: Gus is so cute too!!!

7. love, love, LOVE them!!! they all look great with your great figure!!! congrats!!:heart: :yahoo:

8. Great bags and your cat is beautiful, too.:love:

9. Thank you ladies..I am glad that I could get them before the price hike..they sold out all Azur and clear bracelets are very limited amount right now in US. I am so fortunate..

Gus seems happy because I didn't try to push him down..so I let him posing for the camera..

10. Just gorgeous. The bags AND especially you!

11. Wow wow and wow Nita!!!!!!!!!!! Great buys!!!!!!!!!!! I love your kitty too...he's too cute :smile:

12. Wow! Great buys. Congrats.

13. thank you ladies..

14. Congrats they look great I'm especially loving the speedy!!!

15. You've got a great speedy collection!