My last Mulberry

Maple, it won't be long before I will join the 'watch only' gang. Once I find a black Rosemary and a purse, I will be sitting back in that slouchy couch and hopefully just watching everyone else make Mulberry purchases. We can ooh and aah together and still have money in our pockets. We can also still chat in the Mulberry chat thread too.

CONGRATS on your A4 tote, that is one fine bag that you really have to come back here and show off. It would be a crime not to.

If you really really really have to go :crybaby:, then let us down gently and disappear gradually because I HATE GOODBYES!!! I'm hoping you'll find it too difficult and decide to check in on your Mulberry pals now and again. You're a big part of this forum.

Jenova, I sympathise, it's tough having a shop right on the doorstep to avoid!

Salikons - I love it - bannedtwins :roflmfao:

Tiffany and Livia, you give me hope that its possible. I think for me at least it is easy to get caught up in everyone's acquisitions and think hmm perhaps I should add one of those to my collection but actually when looking at what I have and how often I really use them I came to the conclusion actually I have enough - the question comes down to willpower.

Aly, thanks hon, will be popping back to check out how everyone is doing, and to see who is sticking to their bag bans too lol.

Thanks SHM, I'm really pleased with it, it's a lot of bag and feel I can justify the amount for so much leather, and already am planning to use it immediately, can't wait!

BC - I'm really impressed, working and caring for 2 children plus looking after all of us with our purchases. I'm hoping I'll be able to follow suit, think I need a few months just to climatise myself a bit to the change - think my daughter is ready for nursery, it's me who isn't ready to let her go, typical!!

Hi Mombug, hope all is well out your way and that your reservations of your choccy tote have fallen by the wayside, it is a beautiful bag and a beautiful colour, suits you too.

Hi Stefy, promise to post pics!!

Hi Ratrat, you are very well, hope you've found the bags you have been looking for.

Thanks Vicky, I agree and it isn't such a bad thing in the current economy, I really like what the girls suggested on the chat thread - perhaps focusing the threads on how we can use the bags we currently have more often, how to wear them, what to wear them with, really good idea - if someone could tell me how to wear my chocolate bays I'd be grateful, still haven't worn iT!!

Hula, will be checking in regularly to see how your wedding plans are going, have you taken Pebble out for a spin?

SJ - good going on sitting on that couch for so long, I might lurk for a bit and see if I can do that without being tempted, thanks for that!!

Hi KLP, it's been awesome chatting with you - can't believe in the last month we have bought the exact same bags and then learn you have the same pram as us lol - we have similar tastes! Now I will need to know if you get that phoebe so will be keeping a close eye out for that!

Aly, I will be needing all your help on that one, thanks hon :smile:

Hi Mini, what's your budget, I am happy to keep an eye out for you! See, it's hard to keep away lol :P Yes Mulberry chat is probably the safest place to lurk!! Thanks so much re the tote, it's coming tomorrow, yay!! I'll take some pics and take my last family photo :crybaby: Well it'll only be my final pic unless I actually find a black clutch I like from Mulberry, still waiting to be inspired. It's going to be quite difficult to find a black Rosemary isn't it, have you thought about speaking to lovehandbags, maybe see if they can try and source one for you?

Maple, it won't be long before I will join the 'watch only' gang. Once I find a black Rosemary and a purse, I will be sitting back in that slouchy couch and hopefully just watching everyone else make Mulberry purchases. We can ooh and aah together and still have money in our pockets. We can also still chat in the Mulberry chat thread too.

CONGRATS on your A4 tote, that is one fine bag that you really have to come back here and show off. It would be a crime not to.

If you really really really have to go :crybaby:, then let us down gently and disappear gradually because I HATE GOODBYES!!! I'm hoping you'll find it too difficult and decide to check in on your Mulberry pals now and again. You're a big part of this forum.

I think we have to start many threads about using our bags, since most of us now are banned, then you can stay and chat maple, because I do need my bannedtwin here to support me so I don't fall into temptetion when I see the new seasons bags.

the choc bays is also the one I use the least.
A tip: I actually use it when I would have liked to go for oak, but the weather is too bad. Then I use choc instead. I think it works great with jeans and sweathers in almost any colors.

re: how to wear choc bays
Maple Choc bays is a really great (dare i say it) rainy day bag. As it's choc rain marks won't show and the leather is really durable. I use my choc bays on rainy days when i can't take out my other bags! (as i write this, i still find myself lusting after oak bays)
I know that you have a black bays (which is also good in the rain) but choc could be your sling on and go anytime bays?!

Oh Maple :crybaby:I cant believe its only been a couple of months since you joined here, seems like you have been around for ages! There are so many of us aiming to saty on the sofa in 2009, so dont feel you have to stay away just because you are not buying - we can all support each other and enjoy using the bags we have!

Maybe we should make more of the catwalk thread? to give others inspiration regarding what to wear their exisitng bags with?

I think that's going to be the plan Hula - to discuss how to make the most of the bags we have.
Either that or there's going to end up being a lot of enablers around all jammed on the sofa!

I'll be staying on the forum but definately on the sofa. I really need to wear out the bags I've got before buying anymore. Dare i say it- just got most of them out and they all look brand new!! hopefully next year i'll be able to say they all look loved!!!

Maple I'm really looking forward to pics of your last Mulberry, hopefully it will arive tomorrow!

Hi Mini, what's your budget, I am happy to keep an eye out for you! See, it's hard to keep away lol :P Yes Mulberry chat is probably the safest place to lurk!! Thanks so much re the tote, it's coming tomorrow, yay!! I'll take some pics and take my last family photo :crybaby: Well it'll only be my final pic unless I actually find a black clutch I like from Mulberry, still waiting to be inspired. It's going to be quite difficult to find a black Rosemary isn't it, have you thought about speaking to lovehandbags, maybe see if they can try and source one for you?

Maple, I haven't really thought of a budget for the black Rosemary. Hoping to find one first and then see if the price works. If I have to wait for a long time then that's okay, because it keeps me off the sofa for that much longer. :graucho: It's good to know you girls are on the lookout for me and yes, Sam at lovehandbags.co.uk is also trying to source one, as well as a chocolate (or oak) Emmy purse. It'll happen, just got to be very patient.

I'm so glad you're still hoping to hang around here. Having a good group of Mulberry girls is such fun and hard to stay away. Also, we never see enough pictures, so maybe we should take more pictures of our Mulberry treasures and share. We could do an amazing spread of photos of our bags with matching scarves, keyrings etc. Now that would be fun and it doesn't mean forking out money we don't want to spend.