my last ebay transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. That's interesting advice. :shrugs:

yeah, that makes no sense to me either, Jenay. The reason it makes no sense is because if a seller REFUSES a signature confirmation package, then the seller would have still had to refund because they already had a chance to take the package. That's what I have been told by Ebay MORE THAN ONCE! This is almost laughable the explanations don't make sense.

^^ I might consider editing the posts with the labels showing the OP's personal address... This is an extremely visible public forum. Idk, lots of weirdos out there, KWIM? :-s

yeah, that makes no sense to me either, Jenay. The reason it makes no sense is because if a seller REFUSES a signature confirmation package, then the seller would have still had to refund because they already had a chance to take the package. That's what I have been told by Ebay MORE THAN ONCE! This is almost laughable the explanations don't make sense.

I cannot speak as to what the buyer was told by her CC company; however, I can say that without a doubt if a buyer returns a package to a seller in a dispute/claim situation and the seller refuses, then eBay/PP automatically find in favour of the buyer and issue them a refund.

^^ I might consider editing the posts with the labels showing the OP's personal address... This is an extremely visible public forum. Idk, lots of weirdos out there, KWIM? :-s

yeah, she shouldn't show my address, but at this point, I don't even care. All I care about is that she definitely did not send me a package AND she hasn't even provided Ebay with that tracking number and it shows something was delivered on June 2nd and the claim closed in her favor yesterday.... something is not right.

I cannot speak as to what the buyer was told by her CC company; however, I can say that without a doubt if a buyer returns a package to a seller in a dispute/claim situation and the seller refuses, then eBay/PP automatically find in favour of the buyer and issue them a refund.

I honestly think that she had no intentions EVER of getting her money back through ebay or paypal. I think this entire time she intended on getting her money back with a chargeback once she saw I would not give in to her bullying.

This is EXACTLY why she has not cared this entire time to provide the tracking number to ebay.... That tracking was intended for her chargeback only.

Update- I got off the phone with ebay and they said the buyer never provided them with a tracking number and they are requesting the tracking number she gave me from her now.

It does not matter what eBay decided. They provided me with a shipping label, but I will just have to ignore it.
Once more, it does not matter what eBay will re-decide, I have contacted my credit card company.

You can celebrate your victory of winning back the dispute with eBay next week!

It does not matter what eBay decided. They provided me with a shipping label, but I will just have to ignore it.
Once more, it does not matter what eBay will re-decide, I have contacted my credit card company.

You can celebrate your victory of winning back the dispute with eBay next week!

So why won't you give Ebay the tracking number????

well this is an entertaining thread to read.

i agree with what a few others have said, i think its best for both the seller and the buyer to not keep going back and forth here.

yeah, I just want to know why she won't give ebay the tracking number after she "won" the case.... I called and she hasn't given it to them yet.

well this is an entertaining thread to read.

i agree with what a few others have said, i think its best for both the seller and the buyer to not keep going back and forth here.

Well, I don't know if I'd use the word entertaining per se.

You have to remember that there are real people involved in a real unfortunate situation here. I'm sure they don't find this entertaining. :sad:

Hi PriscillaW,
I know that you're really angry at the moment, but is there any chance that you could both have been honest in this transaction, but just fallen victim to a difference of opinion over the condition of this bag? I don't know anything about the stitching problem in this case, but I do know that sometimes seams can be open (i.e. a hole), without it being really obvious. Could you possibly have missed it? And I hate to say it, but the mimiaction photo does seem to show the streaking that the buyer is referring to (the fifth photo, the one with the guy's thumb in it), but it does look very minor. I probably wouldn't have declared that as a flaw, as I wouldn't have known it as a flaw.

Maybe you should both try and calm down and see if there's a reasonable solution to this issue, privately, instead of all this fighting in public? I worry that both of your reputations are being damaged.

In any case, I know it has annoyed you, but I think it's entirely appropriate that the buyer posted a comment on this thread, because you made some pretty damaging comments about her. If I was a buyer or seller, and read a thread about one of my ebay transactions, casting doubt about my honesty, I would absolutely respond....I'm sure you would too.

- Lips
this is exactly what I was thinking, especially when knowing that sometimes there can be such "wholes" but they are only seen from a certain angel or if pressure is applied

Status
Not open for further replies.