My last Chanels for a long time!

Hi imgg, I went to try out the black carviar Jumbo and clutch yesterday at the local Chanel....I nearly went crazy at the shop, had seen alot of pics of the Jumbo but never IRL, onec I wore it, I know it's a purse I had to have... I thought I'll come home to chill off abit, but I woke up this morning thinking about it...I am calling the shop once it opens today...

And yes, the look is just sooooo different from my 227 reissue... :nuts: I am going nuts over the purse here...

thanks for letting me share......

Congrats!!!! You will love the classic flap! I have it in the medium size lamb and love it!! Doesn't get used a whole lot for some reason, but love it just the same. You must post pics once your new baby arrives! :heart::yahoo:

Also the clutch is amazing!!!! It is a "must have" Chanel piece!

You definitely have to change your subtitle to Flap Queen!

Nice collection - beautiful additions!
haha! I still think there are other members who are more qualified for that title! I know some members have over 20 flaps! :shocked:

But I guess I do have my share.:shame: Thank you for the compliments! :heart:

Here's a family shot... These are the Chanels I am keeping. :heart:

img5792ct8.jpg
I'm new to Chanel ..and I LOVE YOUR PURPLE one :smile: what is that one called ? and do you have a better view of that that purse can you share with me ? thanks in advance ...and you're so lucky with all those beautiful purses they're so nice. hehe...*drools:drool:*