My Large Denim Carly Is Here!!!!

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
:yahoo: And she is BEAUTIFUL!!! The cotton is gorgeous and hefty. The lining is deep indigo blue. I love the shade of brown on the leather. Even my DH remarked on what an attractive bag it is. I am so happy and I just had to share it with all of you! This baby makes three large Carly's. I guess I am offically a Carly Addict now. I have to go out tonight but I will post pics asap. Thanks for sharing in the JOY! :choochoo:

I can hardly wait for the pics! :crybaby: I'm thinking the Denim Carly is in my future! I love the leather, but when I saw the Chocolate & Denim & decided it had to be one of them! Hurry home & make us happy with some pics of your beautiful new girl! :yes:

:yahoo: And she is BEAUTIFUL!!! The cotton is gorgeous and hefty. The lining is deep indigo blue. I love the shade of brown on the leather. Even my DH remarked on what an attractive bag it is. I am so happy and I just had to share it with all of you! This baby makes three large Carly's. I guess I am offically a Carly Addict now. I have to go out tonight but I will post pics asap. Thanks for sharing in the JOY! :choochoo:

I know what you mean I am absolutely in love with mine....CONGRATS!:yahoo: