My Lady Dior vs. Dior Diorama resell value

Hi,
Do you think it’s worth getting this preowned Diorama in good condition but with a color mark on the corner with 30% off vs. retail price? Thanks.
View attachment 4439538 View attachment 4439539
If you're able to clean the mark, then absolutely. If not, then it depends on how desperate you are for this color combination and if you're bothered by the mark. Are you going for it because of the price or were you seeking this particular style and color combination? It might take some time to find another one in this color and style in decent condition since I believe it is lambskin. However, if you're considering it because of the price, there are quite a bit of Dioramas that come into the preloved market in decent condition.

Reactions: averagejoe and fdc
If you're able to clean the mark, then absolutely. If not, then it depends on how desperate you are for this color combination and if you're bothered by the mark. Are you going for it because of the price or were you seeking this particular style and color combination? It might take some time to find another one in this color and style in decent condition since I believe it is lambskin. However, if you're considering it because of the price, there are quite a bit of Dioramas that come into the preloved market in decent condition.
Hi, thanks for your sharing.
I've been eyeing the Dioramas and was indeed attracted by the low price of this bag, but I do like the color I think it's a good nude that can go with every outfit and is dark enough for everyday use. But finally I decide I prefer the small size :smile:

Hi, thanks for your sharing.
I've been eyeing the Dioramas and was indeed attracted by the low price of this bag, but I do like the color I think it's a good nude that can go with every outfit and is dark enough for everyday use. But finally I decide I prefer the small size :smile:
Yes! Love the nude color on this Diorama :heart: