My January Chanel Shopping Frenzy *PICTS*

Everything you got is so beautiful!!! :heart: Congrats, queenmab.

OT, but I just realized that I love this forum, esp the Bal and Chanel sections! Even though I don't often get to snag a new bag, and it puts a smile on my face to see everyone's new purchases, your joy is palpable and contagious! :smile:

Could you see any of us with ******* and Stacy. What $5,000 -- thanks. How fast can I get to Chanel? What, only one jacket? It would be hilarious to have someone pull that, wouldn't it.

I love, love those earrings and thanks for sending me to Nordies. Was so sad when Chanel told me they didn't buy them. I never thought hey, the department stores might have. (Doh). Am drooling like a kid in the candy store just feasting on your goodies!!! Enjoy, enjoy and thanks again!!

omg! the sunnies are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Don't forget that they come in black too, but this year you can deck yourself all out in purple from Chanel!

Wow ... awesome haul! Those sunglasses are awesome! And the necklace ... so pretty! Congrats on everything! I always really liked the Melrose Flap too.

Thanks Moonstarr - love your user name & your tabby avatar pict!

Everything you got is so beautiful!!! :heart: Congrats, queenmab.

OT, but I just realized that I love this forum, esp the Bal and Chanel sections! Even though I don't often get to snag a new bag, and it puts a smile on my face to see everyone's new purchases, your joy is palpable and contagious! :smile:

Thanks, posting up has been SO much fun!

Could you see any of us with ******* and Stacy. What $5,000 -- thanks. How fast can I get to Chanel? What, only one jacket? It would be hilarious to have someone pull that, wouldn't it.

I love, love those earrings and thanks for sending me to Nordies. Was so sad when Chanel told me they didn't buy them. I never thought hey, the department stores might have. (Doh). Am drooling like a kid in the candy store just feasting on your goodies!!! Enjoy, enjoy and thanks again!!

I can't believe they didn't get the rock & roll earrings in at the regular Chanel boutiques. Well, I just have Nordstroms and Saks out here. But I'm trying to keep them busy :graucho: And I think it would be great to have a celebrity or designer what not to wear. I would lobby to work or be on that show!

Not only I like your goodies, but I think you're gorgeous! You remind me of Sharon Stone~:heart:

Thanks, you're sweet :shame: If that's you in your avatar NanamiRyu, you look terribly beautiful & elegant!

I LOOOOOVE the melrose flap, great choice!! Those earrings, necklace and sunnies are all beauties! Congrats.

Thanks again, it took me a while to decide on it, but it's 100% a keeper. I'm really lovin' my Melrose!

I love the sunnies on you!:nuts:Congrats!

The sunnies are gorgeous!! Love the bag and the necklace as well, congrats!

Thanks chanelspell & margaritamix, my other Chanel sunnies may feel neglected for a while.

WOW! Those sunnies look amazing on you! :drool:

Do the Melrose flap come in any other color? Also, are they always 2 tones? Can you also give me the measurements on the Melrose? TIA.