My ice blue classique just arrived!

percephonie

Trying to be good
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm so excited need to let it out before I explode! This morning the postman brought me my first balenciaga bag that I won on ebay. I was worried that the leather on this bag would be too shiny but it was just the flash from the seller's camera! I'm sooo happy, is the ice blue rare? Oh gosh I can't wait for my ink city now! Sorry getting all worked up over here, need to calm down...might just go and stare at the bag :lol: !

Attachments

• IMG_0173.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 151
Beautiful bag!!! From what I've read on this forum, I do believe that it is difficult to get your hands on the ice blue, so you are a lucky one. Congratulations (and you'll 'love' the ink too!)

Oh that color is to die for! I have not seen many ice blues, so I think they are a bit hard to come by! Is it closer to the color of the first pic, or the second?:nuts: :love: :biggrin:

ETenebris said:
Oh that color is to die for! I have not seen many ice blues, so I think they are a bit hard to come by! Is it closer to the color of the first pic, or the second?:nuts: :love: :biggrin:

Thanx guys! The photograph doesn't do justice to it really, I'd say the first pic is truer to the colour.

Erm it's hard to describe to be honest! It's kind of like a very cold (like an iceberg) and very light blue....damn I'm not sure if what I'm saying makes sense?! Anyone else know how to describe this colour? As I'm not very good lol.

percephonie said:
Erm it's hard to describe to be honest! It's kind of like a very cold (like an iceberg) and very light blue....damn I'm not sure if what I'm saying makes sense?!

No, you're good. I can see the color in my head now. That sounds like such a nice color! Great for a really hot sunny day. :nuts: