Food My husband gave me one of Xmas presents (pics)

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I used them today...they are sharp as *hit!!! I guess the good news is they will last forever. (hopefully my other Xmas gifts will be fashion related!!!)

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
OLD thread...however, I was cooking today. Dicing, chopping and cut the hole *hit out of my thumb, sliced off my nail and a big chunk of my thumb...SHARPEST knives EVER :crybaby::crybaby:

mas2388

O.G.
May 17, 2006
OLD thread...however, I was cooking today. Dicing, chopping and cut the hole *hit out of my thumb, sliced off my nail and a big chunk of my thumb...SHARPEST knives EVER :crybaby::crybaby:
OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am so scared of touching knives because I always think I will slice myself. When I was younger, I sliced my thumb on a vegetable grater so that's probably why...

I hope your thumb is better!!!!

Feb 13, 2007
AAaaahhhh...So sorry about your accident. I did this before and can relate. My nail and a small tip of my finger were lost, but after forever they grew back normally.

Gotta watch out for those crazy sharp knives!

Glamfoxx

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Wow great gift, I have been wanting a Wusthof block and knives for the past 10 years, they are so nice. Mind if I be jealous of yours? lol

simpleplan

Feb 16, 2007
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you- it's beautiful!!!!!!! That's so awesome of him!!!

(LOL, my dad once accidentally threw one out with our dinner and we had to go through our trash!!)

4LV

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
wow, so beautiful to look at, but dangerous to touch! Be careful!!!