My husband gave me one of Xmas presents (pics)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. He is so romantic:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    Actually Im THRILLED. They are much more than I asked for! I :heart: :heart: :heart: him. I also love the way he could not wait for me to open it!!!

Lilly and Violet 004.jpg Lilly and Violet 005.jpg
  2. Wow - that's a nice gift!

3. Actually, it is kind of romantic - he obviously put thought into it. And I think it's so cute that he couldn't wait to give it to you.

I actually got a garbage can once. No joke. THAT'S unromantic. Luckily it was not the only gift - and it was certainly not the main gift!

4. lol a trash can....that a good one! Dh recently bought me a robot...that things twirls around the house and vacuums the whole first floor!! Its wild. He set it on a timer so it just automatically goes. Its quite handy really. (I will come home after running errands or something and he will say...honey I vacuumed...dork)
    Anyway I really am in love with my knives!

5. Does the robot work? I want to get one - don't know if it works on wood floors though.

6. What a thoughtful and useful gift. Be really careful when you first start using them, you might not be used to using such sharp knives.

7. What a fabulous set of knives!

8. Wow! Do you cook a lot? My BF would never buy me any of those because both of us would probably end up in the hospital. I'm not much on cooking and once I cut off my finger trying to cut something, I'll probably cut him as I'm wailing around the house from the blood.

I'm laughing as I write this because I really can see that happening.

9. Very nice!

10. Thanks guys...Im not a huge cook...I only cook dinner about twice a week. We go out alot!
    The Robot does work!!! Its a time saver for sure. The only thing I do not like about it is when I vacuum I like straight lines...the robot goes in circles :sad: I can not wait until the house is done and the carpet is GONE!!!

11. He wants to get killed?

The first thing I could imagine was that he'll become a dartboard

12. Looks like a gorgeous set of knives. Enjoy!

13. nice set of knives..what a sweet hubby you have

14. wow, lethal but good looking .... very thoughtful of your other half!

15. Oooh! I am so into knives. Lucky you! I bought a set at Bloomies this year and they SUCK!!! I cook ALOT so a sharp knife is very important to me. Have you tested it yet. Be careful. I alway cut myself when I get fresh knives...