My husband deserves a shout out on TPF!

:yes: Rileygirl, your agenda is gorgeous and so is your baby. Your DH sounds like quite the guy....he really understands you doen't he??? Congrats you are very lucky

:yes: Rileygirl, your agenda is gorgeous and so is your baby. Your DH sounds like quite the guy....he really understands you doen't he??? Congrats you are very lucky

thank you..my daughter is my little princess. just tonight she reached into my BH and pulled out my wallet...she really loves the new pomme d'amour cles too. it is pretty hilarious! she has daddy wrapped around her finger and i am sure one day i am going to be fighting her for lvs!

and yes, i need to remind myself (sometimes through clenched teeth) that i am very, very lucky to have my family. thanks for the reminder all!

Your agenda is Gorgeous!!! I love that color. It's very pretty and the pic of your daughter is adorable. Your hubby sounds awesome.

I kept my maiden name as a middle name too, but that was really just to please my parents ;) I never use it.

If you're getting it heatstamped, I'd just do the three because I think that it looks nicer.

Where are you getting it heatstamped? When I called Ala Moana, she mentioned that they won't do vernis.... but I'm wondering if it depends on who you talk to. She also said that they won't heatstamp any bags, but I've seen so many girls with their speedys heatstamped. :confused1:

Your agenda is Gorgeous!!! I love that color. It's very pretty and the pic of your daughter is adorable. Your hubby sounds awesome.

I kept my maiden name as a middle name too, but that was really just to please my parents ;) I never use it.

If you're getting it heatstamped, I'd just do the three because I think that it looks nicer.

Where are you getting it heatstamped? When I called Ala Moana, she mentioned that they won't do vernis.... but I'm wondering if it depends on who you talk to. She also said that they won't heatstamp any bags, but I've seen so many girls with their speedys heatstamped. :confused1:

I haven't called around yet but a friend of mine got her backpack heatstamped (but it was awhile ago). If I find anywhere on the island I'll pm you. And thanks for the advice on the initials...I didn't think the 4 would look very nice at all either!

I haven't called around yet but a friend of mine got her backpack heatstamped (but it was awhile ago). If I find anywhere on the island I'll pm you. And thanks for the advice on the initials...I didn't think the 4 would look very nice at all either!

Thanks!! :smile: If you find a SA that'll do it, I'd love to know her/his name. Ala Moana and Hilton, both mentioned that it would take a week to get something heatstamped. Doesn't that seem long??

Do you have a regular SA or do you just go with whoever is in the store?

Congrats on your new agenda! I have the same one and love it. That's so awesome that your dh was paying attention when you mentioned what you wanted. Now if only my dh would do the same, hehe.

Thanks!! :smile: If you find a SA that'll do it, I'd love to know her/his name. Ala Moana and Hilton, both mentioned that it would take a week to get something heatstamped. Doesn't that seem long??

Do you have a regular SA or do you just go with whoever is in the store?

Hi Colleen!

I've used Thu at Ala Moana and she's great and my husband has one (how ridiculous is that?) when he comes home I'll ask her name because she really sucks up to him LOL! I also like the older gentlemen that works at Ala Moana. His name escapes me right now but he's the only older caucasion man there and he's lived in Spain. He's been there forever and I've bought a couple of bags from him. He's usually very busy and working with the Japanese customers. I am hoping to drop by this weekend to enquire about the stamping. By the way, what do you want stamped? Is it your Lockit? I'll ask if and where they can do that bag too.