My humble collection(or rather my gf's)

Thanks ayla! I see some fantastic collections around here-mindblowing no less!She went for the mono zipped compact, but changed her mind after seeing the awesome koala-it's constantly sold out in black in Singapore.

As for the jasmin, That's what my girlfriend was thinking too- But she's a bit hesitant on the jasmin because of the size.

Maybe i should get her in here to post as well on your opinions...she's got her heart set on the vernis roxbury drive-but decided to steer clear because of the high maintainence=( hence the epis.

I really like the roxbury, but the shape isn't all that comfortable after a while because of how you have to hold it (unless you get the long strap.. but that's not as cute cross body). And she ought to visit us - Vuitton lovers of the world unite. :graucho:

She has a beautiful collection--variety and classic designs. Some of the purse collections are unbelievably large, but hers is lovely: quality all the way!

And I'm on the bandwagon for the Jasmin--I like the proportions better.

Wow! I feel so welcome around here that i JUST had to reply to each of you! My gf visits this forum as well, though just not as frequent as me....I'm actually a closet LV fan since 98..:yes: She just started recently only and still is a little shy to post around here...but believe me she thanks each and everyone of you sincerely from the bottom of her heart.

I love the wallet!

I love it! :heart:
The MC wallet is adorable.
:yahoo: wow...your collection is so gorgeous :yahoo:
I love your Koala wallet so much :love:

Thank you ladies, she's absolutely thrilled with the fact that you ladies adore her wallet. She was having buyer's remorse initially when she got the zipped compact wallet....she thanks her lucky stars she "upgraded" and went for the black MC instead!

Fabulase.

^^ It sure is!! Welcome to the forum. Lovely collection!!

Nice collection : )

Thank you!

You´re such a cute BF, posting for your gf !! It´s a lovely collection, and adding an epi would definitely complete it !!
Alma or Jasmin I love them both ! Red or myrtille would be yummy.

its ok to be a guy and like quality items

what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man............

Hahaha, and i thought i was weird... i just want the best for my gf and it's not important how much it costs really, as long as i can very well afford it within my means... though the next LV purchase-the epi will be the last for the year...i hope!:yahoo:I just hope you ladies don't mind my presence around here!I've sure learnt a lot from the forum!

I love the Jasmin, I just received mine and it's beautiful!!

Oh and I'd suggest the Jasmin too..it's gorgeous in any color!

Nice collection....I would go with the jasmine.

Jasmin! it's actually bigger than it looks

i suggest the jasmin. and lovely collection!

You're collection is FabUlust.... I vote for the Jasmin (in red perhaps) to add to your family. Welcome!

I really like the roxbury, but the shape isn't all that comfortable after a while because of how you have to hold it (unless you get the long strap.. but that's not as cute cross body). And she ought to visit us - Vuitton lovers of the world unite. :graucho:

I think i'll ask her to rethink her decision again....just last week, she was a little swayed in her decision again-she wanted jimmy choos...but i kinda persuaded otherwise to think carefully...we'll be looking at the LV collection again, so when she's reached her decision...we'll include it in this thread! It's by no means big compared to the awesome collections around here...but it makes her happy and she wants to share her joy with all of you!