My humble Chanel Collection

You have a beautiful collection! I can't decide which one is my favorite, probably the bronze. I'm guessing it's your favorite too? :smile: I can't wait to see the mauve.

I hope you don't mind me asking - where did you find the Westminister pearl, and how much was it?

TIA

PS - you need to start a Chanel earring collection ;)

whimsic said:
You have a beautiful collection! I can't decide which one is my favorite, probably the bronze. I'm guessing it's your favorite too? :smile: I can't wait to see the mauve.

I hope you don't mind me asking - where did you find the Westminister pearl, and how much was it?

TIA

PS - you need to start a Chanel earring collection ;)

Hi! I bought my WM pearl from Neman Marcus in may, yodarling post it on Authentic Chanel finds page 153. At that time Diana (SA) said she had 2 brand new ones, I'm not sure if she still have them. I believe it I paid 3k for it again I can chk my receipt if u want the exact price.
I actually love all 3 of them they all give different feelings, I didn't know Chanel can have this much effect on people. :smile:

Lol now please don't me tempted on Chanel jewleries , I don't own any and want to keep away until my bank account grows again :smile:, even though I want this camelia brooch now..... Ahhhhhh

rania1981 said:
Thank you for the generous compliment :smile: I love this bag since i wear neutrals alot.
No i haven't put anything to treat the bag, best to leave it alone i think. Although i've read about a "sealing" procedure for lambskin bags that seals the color in. I plan to take the bag and ask chanel about it when i am in new york next month..
I think the bronze is very classy, and its actually nice if it is not too shiny in my opinion. I don't get much use out of my bling bags, i just can't pull them off. I hope i get to see the bronze in person in new york!
Rania I was at the Chanel boutique Beverly hills today and asked about sealing procedure, they said "we don't recommend anything to be put on lambskin because it may change the texture and the color of the leather." I'm kind of confused now which boutique may do it and what would be the out come. Please keep me posted on what responses you hear from NY boutique. Thanks!

Love your collection! I love how you were able to build one so fast from just a couple of months ago, I envy you! Enjoy them in great health, dear :flowers:

From what I hear and my sister's experience, the glittery/sparkly bronze/gold/silver Chanels in lambskin or calfskin tend to fade where it rubs against your clothes/hands over time. My sister hardly wears hers out but since it is such a gorgeous and delicate color I'd be picky about where I'd wear it and what I wear it with. I haven't heard of any 'sealing' techniques from the Chanel boutiques themselves but I think I agree with the SA that it's best to leave it alone so you won't alter the color or texture of the bag. Just imo!

tenshix said:
Love your collection! I love how you were able to build one so fast from just a couple of months ago, I envy you! Enjoy them in great health, dear :flowers:

From what I hear and my sister's experience, the glittery/sparkly bronze/gold/silver Chanels in lambskin or calfskin tend to fade where it rubs against your clothes/hands over time. My sister hardly wears hers out but since it is such a gorgeous and delicate color I'd be picky about where I'd wear it and what I wear it with. I haven't heard of any 'sealing' techniques from the Chanel boutiques themselves but I think I agree with the SA that it's best to leave it alone so you won't alter the color or texture of the bag. Just imo!

Thank you for your compliments! I probably does have to be careful with bronze one then. I actually wore this one to every where until now even grocery shopping lol. Spbfar no color fading and no scratches- seems to be holding up well. However I should limit my wearing of it for special occations and dinners etc just to be safe.

Thank you MagzC, navy is amazing , I have yet to wear my red lol waiting for a special night out with hubby lol.

Hahaha you have great self control I don't know how you do it if it was me I wouldn't be able to wait :P hahaha but then again I can understand its so pretty you would want to leave it for a special occasion. Enjoy them! they're gorgeous :smile:

MagzC said:
Hahaha you have great self control I don't know how you do it if it was me I wouldn't be able to wait :P hahaha but then again I can understand its so pretty you would want to leave it for a special occasion. Enjoy them! they're gorgeous :smile:

Lol, I have self control while it sits in my closet but no self control when it sits in the boutique have this urge to buy before it gets sold out lol. I have worn all my other flaps except the red one, want to make the red a memorable night so need to plan things out wink wink. :smile: