My HH Stash :)

LOLLL, Brizzle!!!!

GREAT COLLECTION, LUC!!!! I agree, you should send that extra MB carryall... to.... ME!!! :yahoo:

I love your pieces, great collection!!! @-@

Bri - I'd love to see pictures of your collection too! :smile:

Nikki - I do have two MB carryall...I loved it so much and I was afraid of using it, so I bought a backup to be able to use the first one...does that even make sense!? LOL

Yay Jennifer! I hope you love your Erol!!

LOL 2many, great choices!! :smile:

:ty: ladies, I'm so glad I can share these pictures with people that will understand me!! :biggrin:

Thank you leo, I only need a chalk pilot to complete the collection! :biggrin:

I have been craving a purple, pink and metallic bag, very metallic like Anthracite, so I'll probably be getting more colors. I do have a couple of RM bags in different colors, wine and teal, but they are still kind of neutral.

I go through phases...I did not want black, so I had tons of brown bags, then I decided to go for color and that did not work out well, then I started on black again and got tons of black, so now I'm looking for other colors, but I think I have a better idea of colors that I will use or not...

cool, you could do currant or violet... Those are pretty. Not sure what else violet came in other than the pilot and mercer clutch, but I wish they'd made more with that color.
I have two anthracite bags, it's an amazing color, goes with everything and really pops. Is your havana anthracite? It's nice!

The Havana is pyrite, I'd love to try one in Anthracite.

I've been eyeing the plum color, it looks nice for Spring, a couple of MbMJ bags in violet or pink were nice too, but I went to VM to look at them and didn't like the bags so much IRL...

Maybe a grape shine Biblio if they ever show up, but that still doesn't have as much color as I wanted...it's still pretty neutral.

I also need a grey bag, I love grey bags and have none right now to go with my grey boots that I love...