My Hermes bag

Love your Birkin! YOu have great style!!! Welcome to the PF!!!

I will be in Beverly Hills in a couple of weeks- is there anyone (SA) at Hermes that you particularly like or is very helpful?

jag: the lady who sold me my birkin told me that BH is one of the stores that actually has a craftperson. Her name is celine (or celeste, my memory is bad!) and supposedly she is very friendly and
helpful. But not an SA.

jehaga said:
jag: the lady who sold me my birkin told me that BH is one of the stores that actually has a craftperson. Her name is celine (or celeste, my memory is bad!) and supposedly she is very friendly and
helpful. But not an SA.

That is excellent! Thank you so much Jehaga!!

I ordered this Birkin in the summer or 2004 from Paris. I got it a year later in the summer of 2005. They knew my mom very well. Anyway, I have much more Birkin and Kelly bags. But, they're all my mom's. My mom passed away 2 years ago. So, I don't want to post her bags. This Birkin is mine. My dad bought it for me. The other ones are technically mine too now. But, I barely use them. It's just too personal.

Yasmin87 said:
I ordered this Birkin in the summer or 2004 from Paris. I got it a year later in the summer of 2005. They knew my mom very well. Anyway, I have much more Birkin and Kelly bags. But, they're all my mom's. My mom passed away 2 years ago. So, I don't want to post her bags. This Birkin is mine. My dad bought it for me. The other ones are technically mine too now. But, I barely use them. It's just too personal.

I totally understand. I lost my mom a year ago- and the things I have of hers are very special and sentimental to me. Thank you for sharing pics of your Birkin, it is beautiful! Out of all the Birkins and Kellys that you have, which is your most favorite, versatile color/combo?

My favorite color is my mom's red Birkin. It's like a masterpiece. Anyway, one of my mom's Birkins was stolen in London in 1998. She was at Selfridges going down the escalator. Just a few months earlier, my dad got her this camel ostrich Birkin. Anyway, her mobile was ringing; so she took it from her bag and left the bag on the step of the escalator, as she was going down. So, it was right under her feet. When she reached the ground, the bag was gone. I was like 10 at the time. She wasn't that sad though. She just ordered the same exact one. I use it every once in a while. My mom was always positive and optimistic. That's what I loved about her.