My Hermes bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey guys. This is my Hermes Birkin bag. Here is what I paired the bag with the other day.

hermes.JPG hermes1.JPG hermes2.JPG hermes3.JPG hermes4.JPG
  2. Welcome Yasmin! I have almost the same bag! Don't you love the orange? Can you tell us what the size is and leather? The outfit must have looked great - it's fun coordinating your outfit to go with your bag...

3. You mean Birkin, right?

4. Why the hell did I write Kelly? Lol! I was looking at someone's thread and was like "I love your Hermes Kelly!" Then, I posted my new Chloe bag in the Balenciaga thread. LOL! I'm on a roll today! Anyway, why can't I edit my post?

5. you can only edit the post within 10 minutes of posting, but your birkin looks great! :lol:

6. Ooh, wow! Is that Poriton? LOVE,LOVE!

7. Is it a 30 or 35?

8. Looking goooooooooood :amuse:

9. Beautiful bag and I love the background you shot the first two pics on.

10. Great outfit; and I fixed your post. ;)

11. LOVE your Birkin! Great outfit you put together. It really showcases your bag!

12. Pretty bag, and great outfit! :nuts:

13. congrats on the bag!!! i really like the colour!

14. So tell us where and how you got your bag!

15. Love It!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice