My Hayden-Harnett loot....

i just received my HH hudson in vachetta. it is gorgeous! it is a much sturdier leather than the other HH bags but i love it's unique style...AND it comes with a cute link bracelet!:yahoo:

i also posted addl pics in my collection thread. check it out! :P

lol--i never thought about wearing that chain as a bracelet; i always just left it fastened around the bag handle. what a good idea!

oooh I just got my HH Salina in black that I got for 50% off last weekend. I LOVE it!! All my stuff fits perfectly and I really like how you can adjust the shoulder strap.
SD530352.jpg

^^^Came back to show pics and realized I need to proofread my posts (sorry for repeating myself :smile:.
Anyway- here is my Hudson satchel, showing that it's not as stiff as I feared, but rather a bit slouchy...not as smooshy & squishy as Balenciaga, etc but definitely not too structured. I do get what people have been saying about the rings being annoying and the straps could be a bit longer, but all in all I love it!!!:yahoo:

Yeap, mine starts to slouch like that and I love it..Also the ring ( holding the longer straps) has started to go down about 45degrees angle from the side of my bags..so that is good, no more sticking out to the top like before..
I hoping that is gets perfectly vertical because I think it gives it more character..I am soo glad I didn't go to a locksmith and get the rings out!

Yeap, mine starts to slouch like that and I love it..Also the ring ( holding the longer straps) has started to go down about 45degrees angle from the side of my bags..so that is good, no more sticking out to the top like before..
I hoping that is gets perfectly vertical because I think it gives it more character..I am soo glad I didn't go to a locksmith and get the rings out!

i was able to jiggle the rings so that i could push them down. maybe you can try that?

I just received my Nico XX in Ink from UPS yesterday...delicious! The leather smells amazing, it is a great bag. I was a bit torn thinking that maybe it was too casual to take to the office every day for work, but some knowledgeable PFers talked me out of it. :P Funny thing is...I actually ended up with two of them! Must have been a few too many summer cocktails when I placed my order. The weird thing is I only got email confirmation for one, but did get charge for both on my credit card. Anyway...I'll send one back. But I do LOVE the bag. Will post pics once I figure out how to do it...

Here's my chalk havana hobo and luggage mercer satchel -- I absolutely love them both. I also got a cream dominique satchel but sold it because I couldn't deal with the reptile skin (although loved everything else).

I wish I had bought 2 havanas because my friend saw mine and love it. I'm on the search for another good deal for a chalk havana to give to my friend for her birthday.

Attachments

• havana&mercer.JPG
    havana&mercer.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 229
  • havanainside.JPG
    havanainside.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 163
  • mercerinside.JPG
    mercerinside.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 187
the chalk havana does look great... i should've bought one! haha.. :smile:

i got my saddle ana the other day -- i really love it but it has a big scratch on the back and scuffs in the front. i'm going to call and get it replaced. (i hope they'll waive the shipping this time?)

i also returned a mercer clutch which i'm sure they've received 3 weeks ago (delivery confirmation) but i haven't been credited back. i'm thinking of just exchanging it for a pewter since their grey didn't match most of my clothes (and it had scuffs too).

i hope they'd take care of the exchanges as i really love their bags... (like the first bag i got.. the inka.. which was perfect.. no scuffs!) :smile:

Ooooohhhh,that havana is sooooo beautiful! I am so dying for it in chocolate luxe! Say can you tell me how bit the opening is? Couldyou fit a notebook in it if you had to? Thanks!

Keep an eye on eBay - there was one that just ended, didn't sell - so I imagine the owner will relist.

Side note: Congratulations, Alohagirl! I see you scored big! So much for eBay being slow, aye? :P

Keep an eye on eBay - there was one that just ended, didn't sell - so I imagine the owner will relist.

Side note: Congratulations, Alohagirl! I see you scored big! So much for eBay being slow, aye? :P

I actually didn't do too bad, if I do say so myself:graucho:. However, I will miss my Havana Chocolate dearly! I decided to swing back to Coach for now...I really missed my legacy bag! I'm still anxiously awaiting the HH Fall preview...the suspense is killing me!