My H collection

Thank you all.

The Birkin is actually PHW, which is testament to my unbelievably poor camera skills. It does absolutely look like GHW in the photo! I almost had to go and check my bag just now to make sure... How strange.

LOL! Still absolutely gorgeous. I'm hopeless at pix - the results never bear any similarity to what is actually in front of me.

I loved hearing your story. You have a wonderful collection! Your lindy and pique sellier were made for each other!
I'm drooling for your birkin - what size is it?
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Maedi - the dip dye label says "gris cendre/violine" so yes. Its a really great modern colour.

Senbei - thanks, I was so lucky and reading all the stories of how long other people have had to wait makes me feel very thankful.

IceEarl - twilly + ribbon = fantastic idea, thank you!

Florasun - the birkin is a 30. I have a poor eye for colours, so I never even thought of the bag and the scarf together, even when I had everything out for the photo session. Thank you for the idea!

Syma - it sounds like heaven but I have to resist the urge to go in every single day... knowing that there are so many goodies just a couple of steps away...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments :biggrin: