My great find at TJ's!

Went there after Finals on Wed, looking for a pick me up (I did well on finals, but was exuasted...still am, finals wed/thurs/fri ack)

anyways, found a pair of dark green YSL sunnies for $39, compare at $250!!! Round, larger shape, very cute. I can't wait to get more use out of them!!

Sorry no pics- camera is on the fritz :sad:
Great finds! I always leave TJ's happy!

Just got back from TJ's...they had a Celine Mini Luggage in pebbled Chocolate leather :sad:. Sad face because I had to leave it there! It was in perfect condition and priced at 1299$. This was at the Runway store in Mason Ohio. Having held it in person it is WAY to big for my needs...still felt like I "found" something.

Whatttttttttt??????? I've been looking for the mini luggage and at that price woowwwwwww so cheap!!!!! I hope I dont find one soon in my stores cause I just spent some serious cash in a purse!!!!! I have to breathe a little!!!!!lol:lol::graucho:

Ok, this is the thread I should have participated in since it started. I think My entire closet is from TJ Maxx. I have a list of probably 100 good deals but i think my top ten, recent( Last 4 months) have been:

Versace couture dress (2008 fall season) for $229, of course clearance!
Gucci Dress: $159 clearance
Valentino dress retailing over $2k for $79
Sergio Rossi wedges for $25
Alice and oliva long dress for $69
Alice and Olivia sequin dress for $25
Marc Jacobs denim skirt for $7
Casadei heels for $399 (only one not on clearance)
LAMB shirt for $29
Moschino Suit for $129

Love TJ Maxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!

Hi all! We used to have TJ Maxx here but after a few years they closed (many years ago) and left the islands. Now they are opening a store once again. I'm curious...do they sell similar items as outlet malls or are they stuff from regular mall stores that are overstocks, last season, etc., that TJ Maxx buys to sell in their own stores at a discounted price?

Went there after Finals on Wed, looking for a pick me up (I did well on finals, but was exuasted...still am, finals wed/thurs/fri ack)

anyways, found a pair of dark green YSL sunnies for $39, compare at $250!!! Round, larger shape, very cute. I can't wait to get more use out of them!!

Sorry no pics- camera is on the fritz :sad:

Well that sounds very cute wish we had a few pics to look at!

My latest finds were really great.
Michael Kors Santa Cruz sunnies marked down to 16$.
Michael Kors clutch/iPhone case 39$
Dooney & Burke coin purse 25$
Built 13' MacBook case 5$

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Found a great Black leather Ralph Lauren crossbody bag that will be mainly for out of town business trips. It's just perfect enough to mesh with casual/business casual wardrobe. From 268 to 120 (I would have kept hunting from store to store, but I'm in a bind-needed it ASAP).

Also found some great gym wear (tank tops, capris, tops).

I live in Eastern Montgomery county, PA and went today to my local TJMaxx in Abington, PA. It is not a runway store, but I was blown away by the handbags. Prada, Chloe, Fendi, Ferragamo, Rebecca Minkoff, Coach and Michael Kors were all represented in high numbers. It was like being in Nordstrom but at a discount. Sorry that I know nothing of the style,s but it may be worth a visit just to see the selection, obviously if you're in the area. This is the store with TARGET on Rt. 611.

Roro said:
I live in Eastern Montgomery county, PA and went today to my local TJMaxx in Abington, PA. It is not a runway store, but I was blown away by the handbags. Prada, Chloe, Fendi, Ferragamo, Rebecca Minkoff, Coach and Michael Kors were all represented in high numbers. It was like being in Nordstrom but at a discount. Sorry that I know nothing of the style,s but it may be worth a visit just to see the selection, obviously if you're in the area. This is the store with TARGET on Rt. 611.

Thanks for the heads up! It's a bit of a drive for me, but I have friends that live that way. I can plan a visit and a shopping trip. ;)