My Glossy Ink Blue Francis has arrived!

Sep 6, 2006
After waiting what felt like an eternity, my Francis finally arrived today. Hopefully, no one noticed me sneaking out of work early today to welcome her home.
So of course we have to have a little reveal.
IMG_0474.JPG
IMG_0476.JPG

Flash:
IMG_0477.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG

No Flash:
IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0480.JPG

With 17-inch laptop:
IMG_0487.JPG

Outside late afternoon sun:
IMG_0486.JPG

I wanted to help others get an idea of what the color looks like so I hope the following photos can help. The closest color I can come up with is the Seidio case for my Blackberry 8830WE.
So here it is next to some items that many may have seen. It is sort of a navy shade indoors but has a pearlescent/metallic sheen in the sun (like my Seidio case has....not in your face shine at all, in my opinion.).
IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

And here it is next to hubby's Rangers hat (it is navy blue) and the Nivea creme tin (more of a cobalt blue)
IMG_0492.JPG

Thank you!
I am thrilled with it. I was worried it would be too much for work use, but it is not as metallic I had feared.

sillykitty, I am so glad those comparison pics helped. I saw your thread but didn't want to post anything until I got my bag here and could say for sure what it is like.

That's a fabulous shade of blue....it has such a pretty sheen to it, but it also seems like it would work well as a neutral that could be paired with many other colors. Congrats on your beautiful bag!

MorninGlory I am going to come to your house..sneak inside..worship..but not steal it. This is so beautiful..I'm not a fan of blue bags..but this is truly lovely..and now..I have to leave before I start hunting for a Francis of my own. Between yours and LL's..I am doomed.

Gorgeous bag, congrats! The glossy ink blue leather definitely looks like a nice twist on a neutral colour, without being OTT. Thanks for the additional colour comparison pics too!