My Glossy Ink Blue Francis has arrived!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After waiting what felt like an eternity, my Francis finally arrived today. Hopefully, no one noticed me sneaking out of work early today to welcome her home.
    So of course we have to have a little reveal.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Flash:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    No Flash:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With 17-inch laptop:
    [​IMG]

Outside late afternoon sun:
    [​IMG]

2. I wanted to help others get an idea of what the color looks like so I hope the following photos can help. The closest color I can come up with is the Seidio case for my Blackberry 8830WE.
    So here it is next to some items that many may have seen. It is sort of a navy shade indoors but has a pearlescent/metallic sheen in the sun (like my Seidio case has....not in your face shine at all, in my opinion.).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And here it is next to hubby's Rangers hat (it is navy blue) and the Nivea creme tin (more of a cobalt blue)
    [​IMG]

3. Morning Glory, it's perfection!

Love, Love, LOVE that glossy ink blue.

Definitely my favorite blue of the Ignes colors.

4. Lovely bag! I've been eyeing this color for a while, thanks for posting so I can see the actual color.

5. Soooo pretty! I really really love this color.....

Thanks for the color comparion shots, very helpful!

6. Thank you!
    I am thrilled with it. I was worried it would be too much for work use, but it is not as metallic I had feared.

sillykitty, I am so glad those comparison pics helped. I saw your thread but didn't want to post anything until I got my bag here and could say for sure what it is like.

7. I lovvvvvvve glossy ink blue! It's such a great metallic! And in Francis, it looks very chic!

8. Thanks irainei!

9. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

10. This is such a beautiful color! Thanks for all the pics for comparison!

11. That's a fabulous shade of blue....it has such a pretty sheen to it, but it also seems like it would work well as a neutral that could be paired with many other colors. Congrats on your beautiful bag!

12. Thanks No Cute, tlloveshim & cltw!

I think it will work well as a neutral in my wardrobe, whether it is with my jeans or suits.

13. MorninGlory I am going to come to your house..sneak inside..worship..but not steal it. This is so beautiful..I'm not a fan of blue bags..but this is truly lovely..and now..I have to leave before I start hunting for a Francis of my own. Between yours and LL's..I am doomed.

14. Gorgeous bag, congrats! The glossy ink blue leather definitely looks like a nice twist on a neutral colour, without being OTT. Thanks for the additional colour comparison pics too!

15. Now that is really nice!