My g/f & Xmas.....Did I do good...?

TM21fourT3

Nov 24, 2007
Yes, I am a guy on the the Purse Forum.....

My g/f absolutely loves Coach...and is hard to even buy for.

She loves anything with C's, and loves the Legacy stuff too (of course).

She wears gold earings, and 2 gold necklaces that I bought here.

So I realized she doesn't own a watch....so I bought here this (no gold because it was very expensive, and there were none in the store):

W680_KHMA_1.jpg

I also went back and bought this last night for here (in the 3/4" size that I can't find on the website):

94060_GDMC_d2.jpg

Did I do good? I spent roughly $400 on these 2 things....and shes not just getting Coach stuff...

I also need an answer pretty quickly because shes at work today and I need this post to disappear by tonight so she doesn't see it.

Thanks!

Edit: also, is there anything I might have missed that would fit the newest Apple iPod Nanos?

Yes, I am a guy on the the Purse Forum.....

My g/f absolutely loves Coach...and is hard to even buy for.

She loves anything with C's, and loves the Legacy stuff too (of course).

She wears gold earings, and 2 gold necklaces that I bought here.

So I realized she doesn't own a watch....so I bought here this (no gold because it was very expensive, and there were none in the store):

W680_KHMA_1.jpg

I also went back and bought this last night for here (in the 3/4" size that I can't find on the website):

94060_GDMC_d2.jpg

Did I do good? I spent roughly $400 on these 2 things....and shes not just getting Coach stuff...

I also need an answer pretty quickly because shes at work today and I need this post to disappear by tonight so she doesn't see it.

Thanks!

Edit: also, is there anything I might have missed that would fit the newest Apple iPod Nanos?

I think you did AWESOME! My husband bought me a watch one year and it was great. There isn't anything in particular that it made to fit a nano, BUT a wristlet would fit that and some cards/ID/cash.

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

I guess you don't mind seeing a guy on here.....:shame:

I like all your smileys you can use. Anyways....So the gifts are ok together? - Or should I try to get that Legacy watch? Also, are there any gold Coach watches with Signature C's on it?