My first Treesje! REVEAL!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first ever bit of Treesje! Just a lil something..... a cosmetic case in turquoise! I didn't expect such beautiful leather!!! It's gorgeous with a lot of tonal depth! :tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's beautiful, congrats!

3. Thank you! Is all Treesje leather this gorgeous? haha :P

4. gorgeous!! congrats!!

5. Thank you sweetie!

6. It's gorgeous, congrats! Glad you like your first Treesje!

Their leathers are definitely quite stunning, with a lot of the newer leathers similar to this one (slightly crinkled texture, a bit of distressing/colour variation), but the older leathers are amazing too, with great depth of colour. So, yes, Treesje's leathers are usually all this gorgeous. :biggrin:

7. Congrats! It is so pretty! I just ordered the Asher in the same colour and was eyeing up the cosmetic case to go with it! After seeing your pics, how can I resist...

8. Sooooo pretty! I want to reach out and touch it!!

9. Oh How beautiful that Blue is. I found that the Axle and Motleys are a little big for me personally but darned if they aren't so lovely. I'm not one for ruffles but it's really nice on this.

10. Thank you! I'm going to start reading up on what you ladies have in this subforum and then I'm likely to pull the trigger on my first Treesje bag!

Thanks! I loooooove the color (of course I'm a blue bag/pouch sucker...hahaha I am looking forward to seeing your Asher!

Thank you! It's soooo soft!

Thanks! I am not much of a ruffle person either but I saw this and just fell in love with it. It's so different from anything else I have!

11. Absolutely darling!! Love those tiny ruffles...and the color is beautiful! You're going to want more Treesje goodness Voodoo...:graucho:

12. haha I am sure of that haha

PS: Can't wait for Lost on Tuesday!

13. Lovely voodoo! I'm still planning my first Treesje, I've seen the leather in person though and it's divine!

Linda

14. Thank you, Linda! :flowers:

15. not to enable, LOL, but check out littlerock's thread on her electric blue rebel hobo....it totally enabled me into my first treesje.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: