My first Treesje! REVEAL!

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
My first ever bit of Treesje! Just a lil something..... a cosmetic case in turquoise! I didn't expect such beautiful leather!!! It's gorgeous with a lot of tonal depth! :tup:

2uohrf4.jpg

11bjjhv.jpg

1zf0f38.jpg

It's gorgeous, congrats! Glad you like your first Treesje!

Their leathers are definitely quite stunning, with a lot of the newer leathers similar to this one (slightly crinkled texture, a bit of distressing/colour variation), but the older leathers are amazing too, with great depth of colour. So, yes, Treesje's leathers are usually all this gorgeous. :biggrin:

Oh How beautiful that Blue is. I found that the Axle and Motleys are a little big for me personally but darned if they aren't so lovely. I'm not one for ruffles but it's really nice on this.

It's gorgeous, congrats! Glad you like your first Treesje!

Their leathers are definitely quite stunning, with a lot of the newer leathers similar to this one (slightly crinkled texture, a bit of distressing/colour variation), but the older leathers are amazing too, with great depth of colour. So, yes, Treesje's leathers are usually all this gorgeous. :biggrin:

Thank you! I'm going to start reading up on what you ladies have in this subforum and then I'm likely to pull the trigger on my first Treesje bag!

Congrats! It is so pretty! I just ordered the Asher in the same colour and was eyeing up the cosmetic case to go with it! After seeing your pics, how can I resist...

Thanks! I loooooove the color (of course I'm a blue bag/pouch sucker...hahaha I am looking forward to seeing your Asher!

Sooooo pretty! I want to reach out and touch it!!

Thank you! It's soooo soft!

Oh How beautiful that Blue is. I found that the Axle and Motleys are a little big for me personally but darned if they aren't so lovely. I'm not one for ruffles but it's really nice on this.

Thanks! I am not much of a ruffle person either but I saw this and just fell in love with it. It's so different from anything else I have!