My First Speedy!!!! Yeah!!!

Thank you all so much for the congratulations -- I am sooo happy with my new speedy buddy!!!!

LoveLV, how funny that we both bought our first Speedy's (or is it Speedies ;)) today...I am already planning for a damier (shhh don't tell my husband)...perhaps after I save up for the Palermo.

BUT don't get me wrong, I am totally pleased with and enjoying my mono 30! I am going to sleep with it sitting proudly on the bench at the foot of my bed :yahoo:

Obsessed!

Thank you all so much for the congratulations -- I am sooo happy with my new speedy buddy!!!!

LoveLV, how funny that we both bought our first Speedy's (or is it Speedies ;)) today...I am already planning for a damier (shhh don't tell my husband)...perhaps after I save up for the Palermo.

BUT don't get me wrong, I am totally pleased with and enjoying my mono 30! I am going to sleep with it sitting proudly on the bench at the foot of my bed :yahoo:

Obsessed!

I think it's GREAT that we both got our first Speedies on the same day! I love to see what other people bought and times like these make it all the more enjoyable!:tup:

I went with the Damier 30! Seemed more appropriate for the weather where I live! But I think the Mono is a great bag too!!! Very tempted to add one to my wish list. BUT will have to wait until my March/April purse spending spree has left my DH's memory... ;)

I love the Speedy! I use mine every single day, and at night she sits on my dresser where I can admire her! It's such a functional bag, and one that will never go out of style. Great choice!