My First Speedy!!!! Yeah!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So...today my DH and I visited the LV store in Chevy Chase MD to pick up my first ever LV Speedy! :yahoo:

I went with the mono, I love damier as well but thought I'd start with the logos...plus it will match my mono zippy organizer which I looove.

I'm sooo excited...poor lil guy is all crumply from being folded up but hopefully he will grow out of that soon. I have been contemplating this purchase for months, I can't believe I've got a Speedy of my very own.

(Also bough a little mnogram key and change holder but the pic I took came out blurry.)

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!

3. Congratulations!! :smile: Speedy was also my first bag! it's great! enjoy it ;)

4. Congrats on your first speedy!!

5. FANTASTIC. . . .enjoy!

6. I love the Speedy, congrats!

7. Congrats!! Now all you need are Damier, Azur, Denim, MC, Epi, and Mini Lin! LOL!

8. Congratulations! I know you'll love your Speedy!

9. congrats.

10. Well done! The 30 is such a perfect size. Wear it in good health!

11. So happy for you! Such a great bag! That was my first bag as well about 7 or 8 years ago and I still use it. Congrats!

12. Congrats, speedys are the best!

13. Congratz! It's a classic!

14. Yay!! Congrats!

15. Yay! Congrats!!