my first speedy, and it's cerises

I LOVE LV said:
Oh, congrats..!

Why is everyone getting a speedy except me..? :hysteric: I felt so left out..! I've been wanting one so badly... And I must say, yours is definitely a great deal..!

oh, i'm sorry :crybaby: . but i'm sure you'll get yours... i've just been so lucky, because a nother customer was also asking for this bag, but yesterday she decided not to take it and wait if for the price to be reduced. and i'm just lucky to go there today and spotted the bag.
i also see cerises bucket IRL, it's actually quite cute too :girlsigh:

It's gorgeous, looks like the real thing to me all the way. You were meant to have that bag! I've been looking for one of these myself. Great score - enjoy!

seahorseinstripes said:
oh, i'm sorry :crybaby: . but i'm sure you'll get yours... i've just been so lucky, because a nother customer was also asking for this bag, but yesterday she decided not to take it and wait if for the price to be reduced. and i'm just lucky to go there today and spotted the bag.
i also see cerises bucket IRL, it's actually quite cute too :girlsigh:

Thanks for the info on the bucket, but I only love speedy... :shame: The little cherries are gorgeous and it goes so well with the cute speedy design..! :tender: Oh, send me come of your lucky vibes..! One day, I'll be sure to get my very own cerises speedy and join you guys..! ;)