my first speedy, and it's cerises

1. OMG, i've been really bad today. i go to my fave 2nd hand boutique to grab my balenciaga, and there sitting among other LV's is the :amazed: cerises speedy. i grab it and checked the condition, it's in pristine condition, the handles still clean, still have lock and keys. booklet, and dustbag. :hysteric: i went crazy... but act cool so they won't give me BIG price.
    i never get crazy about this speedy until i saw it IRL. it's gorgeous and it's so light, and to see that MC speedy get scratch easily on the logo & colours, i figures that cerises is a better option for me.
    and i ended up going home with 2 bags :girlsigh:
    please tell me that it's a good deal so i can :sleepy: well tonight...
    btw, it's less than 1000$

DSCN1249.jpg DSCN1250.jpg DSCN1251.jpg DSCN1252.jpg DSCN1255.jpg DSCN1256.jpg DSCN1258.jpg DSCN1259.jpg
  2. Oooohh WOW! Congrats!:love: It's a great deal! You lucky:devil: .I bet you're too excited to sleep anyway!:smile: :happydance:

3. Oh lucky!!!! It's fate =)

Congrats!

4. Congrats! Very lucky! I love the Cerises Speedy!

5. congrats!!!

6. thanks... :P when i got home i read the post about let trade almosy buying a fake cerises and i got panick about mine, but when i check, it think it's authentic... i :love: it so much i'm getting crazy :P

7. how lucky are you :smile: thats awesome,
    Congrat's.

8. i know i've been lucky this month, i got several rare balenciaga too... but my pocket's not that lucky ha ha ha

9. Congrats on your purchase !

10. GORGEOUS bag!!!:love: CONGRATS!:yes:

11. Congrats!
    The cerises Speedys always put a smile on my face :smile:
    She's a beauty!!

12. Oh, congrats..!

Why is everyone getting a speedy except me..? :hysteric: I felt so left out..! I've been wanting one so badly... And I must say, yours is definitely a great deal..!

13. Congrats!! Great find!!

14. what a beauty~!!

15. Congrats! It's beautiful! I've got a Pochette Accessories coming my way and it'll be my first Cerises item.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice