My First PCE reveal, I love recieving ORCHIDs

I had to come back and see this one again. When is this supposed to be released? Maybe JAX has only received a partial shipment in (fingers crossed). It would be very strange if they make all of these patent Abigails so limited.

I had to come back and see this one again. When is this supposed to be released? Maybe JAX has only received a partial shipment in (fingers crossed). It would be very strange if they make all of these patent Abigails so limited.

Yes it would be better if there were more, but who knows lately with Coach. They claim that they are trying to make the bags more "exclusive" by producing less of each style.
As far as when they are supposed to be officially released, I don't know. Customer service just advised me of when they'd be available to order thru JAX. I have a feeling that this may be a repeat of the plum patent. That one never hit store shelves. smh (sorry for not being able to help there):wondering Maybe try to call customer service and see if they'll give you more info. Sometimes they act like they dont know much other than what the "system" says.

Yes it would be better if there were more, but who knows lately with Coach. They claim that they are trying to make the bags more "exclusive" by producing less of each style.
As far as when they are supposed to be officially released, I don't know. Customer service just advised me of when they'd be available to order thru JAX. I have a feeling that this may be a repeat of the plum patent. That one never hit store shelves. smh (sorry for not being able to help there):wondering Maybe try to call customer service and see if they'll give you more info. Sometimes they act like they dont know much other than what the "system" says.

Thank you for your reply. It's funny because Coach has had LE bags before that hit the outlets in droves (sequins audrey/ croc audrey) and I'm sure there are many others I can't think of. There were so many complaints on tPF about these LE bags hitting the outlets in high quantities that I think Coach may be trying to prevent that from happening again. However, only producing 11 bags? I'm starting to get dizzy from Coach and all of this nonsense!!! However, I would LOVE to score one of those 11!!!

It's SO beautiful! I really love the sparkle.
Happy Holidays and congrats on your new beauty!

And thank you so much for the pics, it was just the enabling "push" my dd needed. As of a few hours ago there were only 4 left (well now actually 3 since she bought one of them) I can't believe how few of these they had. I know there were only 100 or so of the plum patent, but 11 of the orchid as of Wed., wow that's just crazy.

It's SO beautiful! I really love the sparkle.
Happy Holidays and congrats on your new beauty!

And thank you so much for the pics, it was just the enabling "push" my dd needed. As of a few hours ago there were only 4 left (well now actually 3 since she bought one of them) I can't believe how few of these they had. I know there were only 100 or so of the plum patent, but 11 of the orchid as of Wed., wow that's just crazy.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all of you! :smile:
Yep, I emailed them just to see earlier and that was the number that I got (4) left. I believe the number of these were less than the plum patent. But I really want to know why so few? Especially before people can really see the bags in the store or online. I knew when I called them earlier in the week and they said 11, I'd better get moving lol I may have gotten burned once but not twice! :amuse: