My First PCE reveal, I love recieving ORCHIDs

Pebbles1

I love Handbags!
O.G.
Sep 1, 2009
VA
I missed out on the PLUM patent Abigail so when I finally got to see the drill down pics of this I called JAX to see how many they had of this. It was 11!! I quickly got my store to order it for me on Wednesday. My SA was nice enough to overnight it to me for free! So here goes, I know a lot of you ladies are wondering what the orchid color really looks like so here goes. :smile:

As you can see I have already moved my things in! :P

I love the fine silver shimmer! It adds depth.

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Beautiful!!! I love the shimmer in the leather! Do you think the color is more red or pink IRL?

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
That is STUNNGING!!! OMG! I love the shimmer! I hope they get more of these in cause I may need this one! Thank you for the pics and enjoy!

Pebbles1

I love Handbags!
O.G.
Sep 1, 2009
VA
Beautiful!!! I love the shimmer in the leather! Do you think the color is more red or pink IRL?
Thanks a bunch ladies! I was worried too about if I'd like it once I got it being sight unseen, but the pics that will be online don't do it any justice! It is like a hybrid between pink and red. Inside or in low lighting it looks darker, but in the sunlight its multidimensional IMO. So that's why I was saying if you missed the Plum Abby, this is a good fallback. And I don't recall the plum having the silver in it.
Here is a pic without flash taken on my cell. (may not be best quality)

Pebbles1

I love Handbags!
O.G.
Sep 1, 2009
VA
To me, that is delicious. Looks fuchsia-red to me... yum. I love this - I am no fan of wimpy pinks and Tuberose does nothing for me, but this... this... THIS...:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Enjoy your new beauty!
I agree, I wanted something different, not boring but not overbearing either.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Which does it more closely resemble with or without flash. With flash looks very different than the berry or plum patent. Pretty!

Pebbles1

I love Handbags!
O.G.
Sep 1, 2009
VA
Which does it more closely resemble with or without flash. With flash looks very different than the berry or plum patent. Pretty!
I'd say with flash because in the other pic without flash, the shimmer doesn't even appear. The shimmer stands out on its own, light or not irl. (It was taken in a darker area) sorry