My first Mulberry!

Gorgeous rose gold metalwork! I have just had my first Mulberry too and am so excited although meany Hubs is hiding it until our anniversary. Its nothing as grand as some of the lovely bags on here but I can't wait to use it!!

I have a petticoat white oversized alexa from last year and not had any colour transfer on it so would have thought the plaster pink will be a bit better as its not as pale, Love the bag though ive been thinking about this one too :smile:

This is just the prettiest bag! So lovely. I'm definitely lusting after this one, but will have to hope it goes on sale at somepoint as am only a lowly student at the moment, alas. Oooh, or a graduation present!

Oh wow u lucky thing!!!

I love this new plaster pink colour it is beautiful, very classy and elegant plus as it's quite neutral u can wear it with many different colours : ))) Enjoy!!!

I think the color itself is very pretty. T xchage fo black or not? I wont if I already got other black ones that can be used for same purposes. I suggest to clean and moisturize the leather every so often, probable once a month, and wear it often. Perhaps you also want to water/stain proof properly :smile: