My first Mon Mono! **REVEAL**

So beautiful! I've been looking into getting a mon mono NF MM. How long did you have to wait to get it back?

Thank you! It's a GM actually, and it only took about a month, vs the 8 weeks they quoted me. And actually since that was over the holidays it took longer than it would have taken otherwise, so they seem to be turning them around pretty quickly these days!

Did they forget to place the second period after the "J"? OR is this the way you ordered it? The colors are so classy and fresh!

Actually they don't offer that option :weird: I felt the same way when they told me, too. Either you get no periods or you only get them inbetween each letter, so if there were 3 initials you would have two.

Actually they don't offer that option :weird: I felt the same way when they told me, too. Either you get no periods or you only get them inbetween each letter, so if there were 3 initials you would have two.

Right after I posted my comment, I went to the Mon Mono CLubhouse and saw that everyone only had the periods between the letters and not on the end...SO thank goodness I'm not the only one who noticed! hahaha
Looks beautiful regardless and doesnt affect the overall beauty! I bet we are the only ones who noticed...we must be very observant!
xo