My first Mon Mono! **REVEAL**

aerithgirl

Love it ALL
Jul 23, 2008
NYC
Hi everyone! I ended up breaking down and ordering a Mon Mono I've wanted for a while now, and it just came in!

Here's a pick from the store yesterday (colors are Ivory and Vert Clair):

And I ended up dropping off my Roses NF for new vachetta, so I wore her home, too. Here's a modeling pick once I got home (excuse the bathroom - my only full length mirror :P):

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Hi everyone! I ended up breaking down and ordering a Mon Mono I've wanted for a while now, and it just came in!

Here's a pick from the store yesterday (colors are Ivory and Vert Clair):

And I ended up dropping off my Roses NF for new vachetta, so I wore her home, too. Here's a modeling pick once I got home (excuse the bathroom - my only full length mirror :P):

That's such a beautiful blue green! Love it!
And your peacoat matches perfectly! Congrats!!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Congrats on your mon mono...it is gorgeous and I love the ivory and green combo you picked. It looks really pretty against the mono background...Enjoy!!

Last edited:

mmerchant

has Baby & LV Fever
Aug 15, 2012
USA :o)
So beautiful! I've been looking into getting a mon mono NF MM. How long did you have to wait to get it back?

safida

Apr 23, 2011
it is really very very gorgeous and fresh color, congrats!! i think i will get my mon mono earlier then the end of this year yupppi.. i love your color combination soooo muuuchhh!!!