My first LV - lost!!!

I am sorry but that is unacceptable. I wish my delivery guy would leave a package for me with someone else. Lucky for you she was gave it to you. I am happy you had a good outcome.

I would have had a heart attack had this been me! Nearly all of my bags arrive in the mail and I always wonder if they (delivery person) knows what's inside. Would they take it if they did? :s

DH and I had a neighbor steal our mail once... We lived in a townhouse where the two mailboxes are right up next to each other, so I don't know if they were put in the wrong box, or taken from ours. It happened to be mutual fund/stock information on accounts we had! He never did anything with them as far as we could tell, but I guess he held onto them because he figured he had some good info. YIKES!

Lol sorry for the confusion.

I meant take it on the plane and to the resort for the wedding not the actual ceremony! I've got a clutch for that.

It's a boring mono speedy 30 - sorry to dissapoint!

I would have had a heart attack had this been me! Nearly all of my bags arrive in the mail and I always wonder if they (delivery person) knows what's inside. Would they take it if they did? :s

DH and I had a neighbor steal our mail once... We lived in a townhouse where the two mailboxes are right up next to each other, so I don't know if they were put in the wrong box, or taken from ours. It happened to be mutual fund/stock information on accounts we had! He never did anything with them as far as we could tell, but I guess he held onto them because he figured he had some good info. YIKES!

It is terrifying (I know that sounds a bit extreme but seriously its the worst feeling).

I was most worried that because it was technically 'delivered' on tracking, that I wouldn't be able to claim insurance and my only option would have been a chargeback (which is very unfair to the seller so I would probably not have done it).

I guess it's a good lesson to make sure your items have what we call in Australia "person to person", where only you can sign for your items, or that you are home when you are expecting a parcel.

I will be having words with the delivery company today.