my first lv-damier speedy 30

lvs

Jul 26, 2007
Hi, i went to LV boutique today and brought back my first LV. Month ago. i have asked questions of which to choose, damier speedy 30 or Batignolle vertical, and get many replies. THanks.

Finally i chose damier speedy for it is classic, easy for maintainence, with zip -top. I am really happy with it, now it is sitting beside me, hehe.

I will try to show my modelling photo, but do not know whether it works or not.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

lvs

Jul 26, 2007
thanks for you comments. Do you also use damier speedy in summer? Is it suitable? just wondering.

rmelody

<3
Jan 27, 2008
Toronto
yes its suitable for the summer, and def. very durable! I am currently using my 25 for an everyday bag and trust me, it can take a beating! I'm getting my azur 30 today, hopefully! congratulations :biggrin:

lvs

Jul 26, 2007
Thanks for your compliments. Actually i had eyes on this bag for quite some time. If it is not the thread saying that the price will increase, i might still hesitate. Anyway, i got it and am very satisfied with my baby. I think all of you understand this feeling for the very first time.