My first LV came today and I HATE it!!

Aww.. I'm sorry to hear. The PH is pretty much my favourite LV, but it's not for everyone. I hope you do find the right LV for you though !

I hope you find the right LV for you soon. It is definately worth the trip to the store. Because I am a LOoooooong way from LV I always print out a big wishlist and try on ALL the bags on my list. That way when I can afford another bag I already know what looks good and which pieces I didn't like. Then I get the bag couriered to me.
I'm sure you'll find something that you love:flowers:

Sorry about the bag, I just got the cabas mezzo yesterday and love it. I like the feel of the canvas and it looks wonderful. I especially like the cell phone holder and large pocket. It will hold alot and i'm 5'5 and think its a great size. I think it will be a great carryone also. I have a damier speedy 30 when i want a smaller bag. Sometimes you need a BIG bag!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry, too! That's such a letdown...

I wanted the Boulogne SO bad and finally got it (via the net - not in person) and although I loved the shape and the look of it, it just did not hold my stuff and I was sooooo disappointed. But I still carried it. Then I was dying for the Damier Pap 30 and waited for months until I could get to a store. Bought it immediately -- got it home and hated it. I went back 4 hours later and looked very, very carefully and ended up with the Pop Haut and I adore this bag. I never liked it from the pics either -- never considered it until I saw it in person.

Oh, and same thing with the Babylone... LOVE that bag but hated carrying it. That was really my first purchase a year or so ago -- went right back.

Take some time and go to the store and try them on... you'll find the perfect bag for you!