My first LP...LOVE it!!!

isabells

Spread the Word!
Oct 19, 2009
Well, my first LP was delivered this morning! I ordered the Dylan Medium Tote in black. I cannot believe how AWESOME it is! :yahoo: You ladies were so right about all of it- the thick, buttery leather...comfy handles, great style, I'm completely WOW'd!!! I'm a big stickler for quality too and this is nothing short of it so far. My hubby let me buy it as my birthday present. It's about a week early, but do you really think I could wait that long with a LP bag sitting in a box tempting me? :P LOL I think I want to add a Gucci wallet to my gift...LOL I've always wanted one and I think turning 30 is a good excuse, don't you agree? ;) I've actually got another LP on the way...the Dylan Bowler in Cognac. It was such a great deal and I absolutely LOVED the color. I couldn't find a Cognac that came with the right price and style so I bought it too! If I decide to get the Gucci wallet though, I might need to return one of my bags. We'll see! I'm LOVING my LP!!! I'm even considering buying the Zip Tote now too! :nuts: I'm in trouble...

Here are a few pics I took. I included one with the bottom insert (since people ask all of the time about the bottom sagging) and also another shot with a tape measure. It's really a great medium sized tote. If the minor sagging at the bottom bothers you, you can probably take a seam ripper to the top of the insert and replace the thin cardboard with a lightweight plastic that is more sturdy. I like it the way it is though! :smile:

Attachments

• LP Dylan Med Tote Black wDustBag.jpg
    LP Dylan Med Tote Black wDustBag.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 232
  • LP Dylan Med Tote Black wDustBag Inside.jpg
    LP Dylan Med Tote Black wDustBag Inside.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 139
  • LP Dylan Med Tote Black wDustBag Bottom Insert.jpg
    LP Dylan Med Tote Black wDustBag Bottom Insert.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 126
  • LP Dylan Med Tote Black wDustBag Tape.jpg
    LP Dylan Med Tote Black wDustBag Tape.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 177
GET IT!!!!!!! :tup: I bought mine at eBags...shipped directly from LP. They had a 25% off sale last week for 4 days so I jumped on it! It's been in my cart for weeks though! LOL It's not heavy AT ALL. Well, empty that is...I tend to carry a lot of stuff so I'm sure it'll be 10lbs. in no time. :smile: Shipping box says 3lbs. but it honestly doesn't feel more than 1.5lbs. to me. eBags listed it as 2lbs. I have an all leather Dooney and it weighs more than this LP. I have only used the Dooney on several occasions (it's predominantly white/cream and the denim rub is awful...I can't relax with it on.) This Dylan I am sure will be used daily with no issues. :smile:

GET IT!!!!!!! :tup: I bought mine at eBags...shipped directly from LP. They had a 25% off sale last week for 4 days so I jumped on it! It's been in my cart for weeks though! LOL It's not heavy AT ALL. Well, empty that is...I tend to carry a lot of stuff so I'm sure it'll be 10lbs. in no time. :smile: Shipping box says 3lbs. but it honestly doesn't feel more than 1.5lbs. to me. eBags listed it as 2lbs. I have an all leather Dooney and it weighs more than this LP. I have only used the Dooney on several occasions (it's predominantly white/cream and the denim rub is awful...I can't relax with it on.) This Dylan I am sure will be used daily with no issues. :smile:

RATS... I cannot believe I missed that ON SALE! GRRRR

Bummer!!! If $50 savings is enough for you though, order direct from LP. Here's a Halloween code I got today... Not sure how long it will last. My guess is through the 31st. Get on it if you want it! :smile: If you can find a coupon for Bloomingdales, they have it in black too!

Enter EVIP4040 during checkout and get $50 off all orders over $250

I am not seeing any new codes right now(except one 10% off at Linea Pelle CJLP10), but I will keep a look out for you. Make sure you go through Mr. R*********** for 6% cash back or ****** you get 5% either at Luna Boston or at Linea Pelle.

Good luck Ellie Mae! If I come across any on sale, I'll let you know! I must have picked up one of the few black ones left in stock. I had the 25% discount at eBags and then another 20% off in rewards, so there are good deals out there...just a matter of timing. :smile: Holiday sales coming up should work in your favor too!

Luna Boston has the medium tote in black with an expected ship date of 11/18, use code save30 to save 30% off.

OOH! It's available now? It wasn't the last time I checked LB. Good find!!

gin- Great find, too! Congrats!

jc- I would LOVE to get this bag in purple!!! My top choices were black, purple and scotch. I think the purple looks great!

csre & mawy- Thanks! :smile:

My large dylan bowler in cognac came in too! I haven't taken any photos, but I will soon. The only thing I don't like about it is the brown lining. I'd much prefer the zebra print (no black hole) but I think all of their previous bags were made with only the brown lining and I can't justify returning the bag for that reason. I just love the cognac! My hubby loves my bags, too! He told me he wants a leather jacket with the kind of leather on my LP Dylan bags. :biggrin: This line is a winner!