My first LP...LOVE it!!!

GORGEOUS GOURGEOUS bag! dont have any LP's but ur pics r really making me want one.. that leather looks YUMMY

Oh YES! The leather on these are YUMMY!!! I absolutely adore my bags! I find myself looking at it every time I walk by a mirror and I have it clearly visible at all times at home. LOL My hubby says it looks "sexy!" I might have to put up hooks on our walls for my bags since we don't have photos/frames up yet! LOL Call me crazy, but I honestly wouldn't mind looking at my bags 24/7!

Here are more pics to tempt you... :biggrin: This is my Large Dylan Bowler in Cognac. LOVE it!!! I think I found my new addiction. This is horrible! LOL

Attachments

• LP Dylan Large Bowler Cognac.jpg
    LP Dylan Large Bowler Cognac.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 99
  • LP Dylan Large Bowler Cognac Interior wDustBag.jpg
    LP Dylan Large Bowler Cognac Interior wDustBag.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 82
  • LP Dylan Large Bowler Cognac Side.jpg
    LP Dylan Large Bowler Cognac Side.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 66
I have this bag in the purple!!
It's one of my favorites!!
For anyone who's on the fence on this one, GET IT!!
It's really versatile with the shoulder strap and everything.
Very roomy and the handles are long enough to wear on your shoulder!
Congrats on your new bag!

Hmm I really want this bag as well. Trying to decide which one to get first - the folding tote in Cognac or the Medium tote. Decisions Decisions! If anyone has more modeling pics of the medium tote or folding tote that would be great...

Thank you Olidivia! I found that thread after I made my purchase at the LP online shop.
I just received the teak one today, and I luv it!
Besides, I got $15 dollars off and the THANKYOU2009 code u wrote on other post for another 15% off.
Thank you so much!