My First LAMB!!!!

I really am loving this bag!!!!!! Besides being gorgoeus and unsual and people stopping me to fondle my bag, I really like the structure and the inside of the bag! It holds quite a bit, and the pockets are fabulous. The lining is gussetted on the sides so when you have it all unzipped, your stuff doesn't come out (I tend to grab it unzipped most of the time).

Now I want a cheetah one! Dangit! Gonna have to start saving again!

I guess they are like Lays potato chips - 'you can't have just one'!

Well, the bag I ordered won't be here 'til next week. So I guess the watch I pathetically caved & bought at TJmaxx yesterday is my 1st 'official' LAMB - at $120 I think it is probably as much as all my HJ bags together, but see, PRETTY.

Oh, and my girls (6 & 8) begged sweetly/desperately for their own HL mini hobos, so if they can get their closet clean so they have a place for them, I'm holding a bag for each of them now (last season Music & Baby). They might like the rocket girls coming out, but they are picking up on the idea that sales prices are always better. Young bargain hunters in training.

Attachments

• Lamb chateau.jpg
    Lamb chateau.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 22
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I am an absolute LAMB freak! I just bought my first LAMB bag last month, and I am planning on adding to my new collection exponentially!

My first LAMB - Rasta Carlisle

47b7395c32ed815956bbk6.jpg

^^very cute..i havebeen HL crazy. I have found the louis vuitton looking one, orange county one..pink and gray..HL is so cute and cheap at discount stores. I was collecting for my 10 year old but my hubby said stop! she had one in the floor in my sons room..i need tee's, cant find them anywhere.

welcome to madness Couture Geisha.. and i had that rasta carlisle awhile back but decided to return it since it's just too big for me for a clutch.. i might have to reconsider the carlisle as a tote though.. :biggrin:

and no worries, we have lots of enablers to help you build your collection.. :yes:

Welcome Geisha! And you will be pleased to know that there are alot of us lambies here that can help you build that collection! Don't you worry:graucho:!

Oh and i also have that rasta clutch! Love it!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Brick 78 - I have been collecting HL bags like crazy - they are so cute I can't help myself. People of ALL ages carry them - just like the LAMB bags. I'm going to the Macy's signing this week. You know the Harajuku Girls are doing a mall tour at certain Macy's locations. I'm looking forward to it. I'll post pictures next week. As far as shirts go, try Loehmann's they usually have a lot. I bought a couple last weekend at Loehmann's, but the particular store that I went to was realllllllly picked over. I hear though that when they get a new shipment they have tons of HL - bags & clothing!

indi3r4 - I love the fact that the clutch is so huge, haha. I think that is what attracted me to it in the first place. It is a real show stopper. It has an attitude all it's own like, "Hey, look at me, I'm fabulous!" :yes: I'm considering a Rasta Mandeville, as well. I just love the coloring. I almost bought a Rasta Esquivel last weekend, but I wasn't sure on the shape.

knasarae- I pretty much want all of the older bags - cheetah, rasta, saddle. I think Gwen was right on with all of them. As far as the newer prints, I definitely want something in shadow and checkerboard.

kwitthyy - Rasta is definitely my favorite print!

lambiepie - I will definitely look for your advice on building my LAMB collection :yahoo:. In fact do you know where I can find a Cheetah Oxford? I'm looking to buy one next month for my birthday!