My First H bag.... Bi-color Cabag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    Hi everyone,

I finally got my first H bag. Been searching for the perfect understated tote bag for use on my work days. Did not want 'loud' in your face logos. Just something simple yet elegant. Do not want to invite unnecessary gossip. In addition, I wanted a tote bag that gave me the option of using her either hand held or on the shoulder like a sling bag. And I found all these and more in the Cabag. ;)

Thank you for letting me share my joy. Can't wait to get my next H bag. :P

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sep 22, 2012
    Presenting... My bi-color Cabag Élan.

Attached Files:

Hermezzy likes this.
  3. Mod pics of the Cabag handheld and shoulder sling.

Attached Files:

Hermezzy likes this.
  4. Gorgeous! That's a fabulous tote. I really think this newer Cabas style is such a chic bag. It looks great on you.

5. super pretty ......love the colour combo....love love this kind of instant reveal..........

6. Darling! You look great. I love the colors on your Cabag. Congrats!

7. #7 Sep 22, 2012
    Oh wow! How nice! I've never seen a bi-color cabag before..
    I've seen ultraviolet cabag in my local H store a couple of weeks ago... I usually dont like canvas bag but i find the cabag really nice..
    Congrats and enjoy your first H bag dear.. ;)

8. Congrats on your first H bag. she looks lovely on you! :smile:

9. Beautiful color combo. The bag looks great on you, you make me want one :lol: congrats on your first H, and hopefully many more to come in the future :smile:

10. Thank you all for coming in to share my joy and for all the nice compliments.
    I'm very glad to be able to score a bi-colored cabag. Can't wait to bring her out soon. ;)

11. This is beautiful, love the red and the versatile carry options!
    :tup:

12. Very nice!

13. nicely done.

14. Congrats! That's a nice colour combo. Compared to the herbag that you were called for, I think this bag is easier to get in and out of.

15. Yes. I love the dual handles. The best part is I can tuck away the handle I'm not using inside the bag. ;)