My First H bag.... Bi-color Cabag

3Jems

Jun 16, 2012
Hi everyone,

I finally got my first H bag. Been searching for the perfect understated tote bag for use on my work days. Did not want 'loud' in your face logos. Just something simple yet elegant. Do not want to invite unnecessary gossip. In addition, I wanted a tote bag that gave me the option of using her either hand held or on the shoulder like a sling bag. And I found all these and more in the Cabag. ;)

Thank you for letting me share my joy. Can't wait to get my next H bag. :P

Attachments

• image-2333362843.jpg
    image-2333362843.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 1,301
Last edited:
Oh wow! How nice! I've never seen a bi-color cabag before..
I've seen ultraviolet cabag in my local H store a couple of weeks ago... I usually dont like canvas bag but i find the cabag really nice..
Congrats and enjoy your first H bag dear.. ;)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I finally got my first H bag. Been searching for the perfect understated tote bag for use on my work days. Did not want 'loud' in your face logos. Just something simple yet elegant. Do not want to invite unnecessary gossip. In addition, I wanted a tote bag that gave me the option of using her either hand held or on the shoulder like a sling bag. And I found all these and more in the Cabag. ;)

Thank you for letting me share my joy. Can't wait to get my next H bag. :P

Congrats on your first H bag. she looks lovely on you! :smile:

Thank you all for coming in to share my joy and for all the nice compliments.
I'm very glad to be able to score a bi-colored cabag. Can't wait to bring her out soon. ;)