My first Givenchy Reveal!!!...come look at what I got!

Brown nightingale in leather and black flower paradise in canvas and leather!!! Thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 2013256

View attachment 2013257

wow, i think this is the first paradise canvas i've seen on here! congrats. it's like you've covered all basis, the practical, daily workhorse and then the eye-catching, "what bag is that" look. the paradise will look so great with all black or neutral outfits.

Chrissie82 said:
Both very Nice! Love the Canvas look!!

Thanks! I didn't expect to love the canvas but it was on sale online for $960 so I said why not??? I can always return it....but it's so pretty in person! When I opened the package I was like WOW!!!

randr21 said:
wow, i think this is the first paradise canvas i've seen on here! congrats. it's like you've covered all basis, the practical, daily workhorse and then the eye-catching, "what bag is that" look. the paradise will look so great with all black or neutral outfits.

True! I've never seen one like this before and I'm glad I went for it!

They're both beuatiful, but the floral design really catches the eye! I promised myself a while ago that I would stick to simple neutrals in my evolving bag collection, but I am so tempted by some of the season prints from Givenchy.

Have you worn it out yet? I'm sure you will have so many compliments!!

ehemelay said:
They're both beuatiful, but the floral design really catches the eye! I promised myself a while ago that I would stick to simple neutrals in my evolving bag collection, but I am so tempted by some of the season prints from Givenchy.

Have you worn it out yet? I'm sure you will have so many compliments!!

Thanks ehemelay! No I have not worn it out yet as I just got it yesterday and also because I got 6 other new bags to wear! Lol!